Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would not surprise me in the slightest if she fucked another man in the toilets

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a mess, its like watching a car crash honestly can't help but stop and stare. Maybe if her 'fat' arse got off the sofa, put the phone down, interacted with her kids got more than the gram and stopped the constant lies I might actually like her (provided she also put her flaps away and actually washed her face, come on a £100+ face cleaner and she's still a manky toad who could write it)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yup defonitly round friends for drinks honestly digusting mate mate be harsh but who does that its your sons birthday party why not do a movie night or somthing with them in the day not make all this bleeping fuss for the gram then duck off and get pissed she dont care about them kids what so ever she only cried about the bannar because it didnt look perfect for the gram so many things i want to say but i wont

and shes gone to a pub looking like that JESUS CHRIST say no more ladies and gents
So she clearly had every intention of going the pub when she got ready for the party earlier. Poor Aaron's been at work all week and once again is home with the kids.

I've got this stay at home mum thing all wrong clearly because I spend time with my partner and kids at weekends when they are all off school and work, when I should clearly be down the pub during a pandemic with my mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she clearly had every intention of going the pub when she got ready for the party earlier. Poor Aaron's been at work all week and once again is home with the kids.

I've got this stay at home mum thing all wrong clearly because I spend time with my partner and kids at weekends when they are all off school and work, when I should clearly be down the pub during a pandemic with my mates.
exactly and hey like once a month if u got the means to let your hair down but its every weekend with her but the fact she probz had family there earlier in that skirt is just like wtf

Reactions: 1
exactly and hey like once a month if u got the means to let your hair down but its every weekend with her but the fact she probz had family there earlier in that skirt is just like wtf
Guyyyyyz remember she's getting her hair 'fixed' (her words not mine) tomorrow!! I'm sure she'll be a lovely sight for the hairdresser probably humming of drink unwashed and still wearing today's makeup 🤮🤮

• Haha
Look at her Facebook then 🤮 if I was posting photos with my tits hanging out my family would not be writing compliments underneath, they clearly think it’s normal to dress like that when you’re a mum...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean i used to wear stuff like that way back when A it was fashionable and B I was under 20! If she likes it she likes it, but the kids birthday party and the local pub aren't the place for it...... but i suppose the puns better than the nursery for it.

I'd love to go out with friends every weekend, but i chose to have kids and unfortunately the birthday presents and Christmas presents they get, may be gifted to them but they certainly aren't free for me 🤣🤣 im not thats fortunate

Guyyyyyz remember she's getting her hair 'fixed' (her words not mine) tomorrow!! I'm sure she'll be a lovely sight for the hairdresser probably humming of drink unwashed and still wearing today's makeup 🤮🤮
Todays makeup? You mean the last 6 years make up?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean i used to wear stuff like that way back when A it was fashionable and B I was under 20! If she likes it she likes it, but the kids birthday party and the local pub aren't the place for it...... but i suppose the puns better than the nursery for it.

I'd love to go out with friends every weekend, but i chose to have kids and unfortunately the birthday presents and Christmas presents they get, may be gifted to them but they certainly aren't free for me 🤣🤣 im not thats fortunate
YES EXACTLY RIGHT ? when your under 20 off on the pull its that sort of outfit exactly what happened to saying no more

Look at her Facebook then 🤮 if I was posting photos with my tits hanging out my family would not be writing compliments underneath, they clearly think it’s normal to dress like that when you’re a mum...
I dont even swear on my Facebook incase my mum and dad see and ground me and I'm old 🤣🤣 I can only imagine what sort of lecture I'd get if I had it all hanging in the wind like chloe

YES EXACTLY RIGHT ? when your under 20 off on the pull its that sort of outfit exactly what happened to saying no more
She didn't mean that, it was for the gram. The girl couldn't lie straight in bed.

• Haha
When does Aaron get a night out?

I just feel bad for poor Milo, suddenly being abandoned by her every weekend when he’s still breastfed and sleeps in her bed. She needs to make a decision if she is breastfeeding or not, not when it suits her.

• Heart
Chloe for the love of God please cover your fanny. We know you've got good legs but im sure the kids at the party and the pub goers don't want to see your lasagne 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When does Aaron get a night out?

I just feel bad for poor Milo, suddenly being abandoned by her every weekend when he’s still breastfed and sleeps in her bed. She needs to make a decision if she is breastfeeding or not, not when it suits her.
Never he gets a break when he goes work, what more does he want from life? 🙄

But surely all of that shows that she isnt actually breast feeding now for his benefit as he can clearly take it or leave it, she has said she doesnt like it anymore. So personally it seems like she is still doing it a status thing, something for her gloat about "i extended breast fed, whilst being a woman boss insta influencer, getting all the freebies"

Never he gets a break when he goes work, what more does he want from life? 🙄

But surely all of that shows that she isnt actually breast feeding now for his benefit as he can clearly take it or leave it, she has said she doesnt like it anymore. So personally it seems like she is still doing it a status thing, something for her gloat about "i extended breast fed, whilst being a woman boss insta influencer, getting all the freebies"
So annoying its all for attention!!
I breastfeed my little baby, look after my herd of kids, get them to school on time, work nights with the sickest of the sick, run a breastfeeding group, take them to their out of school activities/clubs, look after the house and washing, put food on the table every night for my partner, bath the kids and quite often drive my fella to work just so we can catch up with each other.
Not a chance I'd change that for being an 'influencer' and a tit one at that. She can't ever complain about how difficult her life is when she has absolutely no idea about the real world. Girl has it easy and she knows it.

Apparently earns 2.5k a month but beggs for everything and wants friends that drive only.😂

Look at the comments deffinatly an engagement group!!
She has like 500+ likes and less than 20 comments. On her latest post today she has 521 likes but only 3 comments

• Wow
So annoying its all for attention!!
I breastfeed my little baby, look after my herd of kids, get them to school on time, work nights with the sickest of the sick, run a breastfeeding group, take them to their out of school activities/clubs, look after the house and washing, put food on the table every night for my partner, bath the kids and quite often drive my fella to work just so we can catch up with each other.
Not a chance I'd change that for being an 'influencer' and a tit one at that. She can't ever complain about how difficult her life is when she has absolutely no idea about the real world. Girl has it easy and she knows it.
Yeah I don't think she would last 5 minutes doing your day! I probably wouldn't and I dont have my head up my arse like her!!!

Soooooooo many new people on this thread recently, is chloes facade slipping

She's a mutant. I can't be arsed with her. She thinks she's above this pandemic. She stayed in for about a week at the start moaning about people never following the guidelines then never bothered following them since. Never saw her with a mask on apart from the time she was gifted one and wore it upside down for a photo. She was only gifted one because she didn't even know where to buy one. She needs knocked down a peg or two.

• Haha
Also she said on I think Monday/ tues when she was having her tit day with the boys (which we all have tbf) that she had the rest of the week filled up with fun things to do, taking the kids out which will entertain them more. And as she posts everything on her stories I’ve not seen her doing anything child friendly. She went to costa, she was then meant to go see family but they have or are being tested for corona so they stayed in again. Then it was her kids birthday which again was inside, could have took him for a picnic in the park or something, they don’t see the light of day and going to get a costa or a “party” with some sweets laid out ain’t my idea of a fun child friendly week...

Oh also getting her hair done tomorrow.... nothing for the kids at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.