Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an Instagram influencer....... she is exempt from coronavirus and the rules 🙄 not like us mere mortals with our face not gifted face masks
literally she makes me think shes the type of person who would say DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM I AM CHLOE TODD INFLUENCER ENTREPRENEUR AND
CEO OF THE BIGGEST TRASH FACEBOOK GROUP GOING I DEMAND RESPECT !!!!

i can actually imagine her doing that ya know shes the biggest influencer guys she created chatty stories she gives mrs hinch a run for her money

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why cant she buy anything for her sons herself why has it always gotta b gifted jesus christ

Wearing a slutty school girl skirt for her sons birthday atleast you're on brand chloe, no class and probably no knickers either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what a bleeping classy gal

has her kids birthday birthday then fucks off around a friends for drinks nice

Reactions: 4
How do you know that?
look on her latest story pic one shes stood with a jacket then next shes infront of a mirror with a friend her friend has a glass of wine in her hand (could b wrong but looks like it ) its defonitly not chloes house as black sofas in background although will admitt im wrong if i am but looks that way

Reactions: 3
It’s no wonder Aaron’s mum can’t stand her when she’s such an embarrassment wearing fish nets on the school run, and a slutty mini skirt for her sons bday party 🤢

Reactions: 6
yup defonitly round friends for drinks honestly digusting mate mate be harsh but who does that its your sons birthday party why not do a movie night or somthing with them in the day not make all this bleeping fuss for the gram then duck off and get pissed she dont care about them kids what so ever she only cried about the bannar because it didnt look perfect for the gram so many things i want to say but i wont

and shes gone to a pub looking like that JESUS CHRIST say no more ladies and gents

Attachments

So alcohol is cheap but driving lessons to actually take your kids to places are expensive?

I think I’ve fucked up my priorities 😭

Reactions: 7
So alcohol is cheap but driving lessons to actually take your kids to places are expensive?

I think I’ve fucked up my priorities 😭
its the fact shes gone out like that though :O

i dont think i seen you post here before ? hi welcome to the chloe todd thread or as she likes to call us the cyber rats welcome to the rat clann if u have i am sorry my memory is tit

shes so self concious shes gone out in a slutty school skirt

I CALL BULLSHIT CHLOEEE BULL SHITT

I would not wear that outfit and I am 2 sizes smaller than her 😫 I wish I had a confidence it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 5
I would not wear that outfit and I am 2 sizes smaller than her 😫 I wish I had a confidence it’s ridiculous
the thing though if your confident to wear it fine i personally wouldnt because to me thats somthing you wear when your younger not like 23 with kids but thats my perspective and no not saying cause you got kids or in a comitted relationship you cant wear that but idk i can imagine it shows everything if she walks the wrong way which is just to me so so wrong but i wont get in to that

but its the lies i cant stand about how she hatesherself clearly not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.