Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beauty blender looks like it’s been chewed up by a dog and tit out. Asif she’s using it on her face. Just beg for a free one, you’ll have it by Monday!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The beauty blender looks like it’s been chewed up by a dog and tit out. Asif she’s using it on her face. Just beg for a free one, you’ll have it by Monday!
Tbf the blender is probably cleaner and my hygienic than her nasty liner lashes and brows

i mean this in no offence i take MH very seriously

but wtf you think you have aniexty so first thing you do is go to the gram duck off chloe you aint got aniexty

how about you put your phone down and pay attention to your child screaming in the background wanting your attention maybe aniexty is because you know they may break somthing ? so sick of everyone claiming they have aniexty

Reactions: 5
i mean this in no offence i take MH very seriously

but wtf you think you have aniexty so first thing you do is go to the gram duck off chloe you aint got aniexty

how about you put your phone down and pay attention to your child screaming in the background wanting your attention maybe aniexty is because you know they may break somthing ? so sick of everyone claiming they have aniexty
came on to say this! Her anxiety is so bad she can’t eat her mini cheddars...not that she would of finished the whole bag anyway cause she would of been so full she didn’t eat them all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
came on to say this! Her anxiety is so bad she can’t eat her mini cheddars...not that she would of finished the whole bag anyway cause she would of been so full she didn’t eat them all 🙄
like i feel bad as i dont wanna offend anyone on here but who the duck has aniexty then picks their phone up to put it on instagram just making a mockery of real aniexty suffers

Reactions: 5
like i feel bad as i dont wanna offend anyone on here but who the duck has aniexty then picks their phone up to put it on instagram just making a mockery of real aniexty suffers
I say this all the time. People with actual anxiety get judged so badly because of people like chloe claiming that they have it because they have a bad feeling. There is a massive difference between worrying and anxiety.

Reactions: 3
I say this all the time. People with actual anxiety get judged so badly because of people like chloe claiming that they have it because they have a bad feeling. There is a massive difference between worrying and anxiety.
exactley i just think it wasnt the best move to put it on instagram tbf

Just the thought of putting Instagram story’s up and people watching them gives me anxiety.

People staring at me wearing fishnets to drop my child off at nursery would also give me extreme anxiety

Unfortunately with anxiety you can’t switch it on and off when it’s convenient

Just the thought of putting Instagram story’s up and people watching them gives me anxiety.

People staring at me wearing fishnets to drop my child off at nursery would also give me extreme anxiety

Unfortunately with anxiety you can’t switch it on and off when it’s convenient
well this is my point its just a mockery of people who do have REAL aniexty she could just b worried about somthing

Reactions: 1
I wasn't able to figure out what it was until she posted the #ad

Also, I thought she did her makeup today? But in her anxiety chatty stories she's not wearing any? 🧐

Reactions: 2
Oh a black and white photo but chloe what about the aesthetic of your grid and colouring your children pink for no good reason other than THE GRAM!!

• Haha
Chloe, I actually have anxiety which I'm on actual medication, having therapy and its listed on my medical records ... i can guarantee that feeling you have isn't anxiety. Im guessing its something else, your fad crash starvation diet probably doesn't help much either🙃

• Haha
Chloe, I actually have anxiety which I'm on actual medication, having therapy and its listed on my medical records ... i can guarantee that feeling you have isn't anxiety. Im guessing its something else, your fad crash starvation diet probably doesn't help much either🙃
im so sorry shes made a mockery of aniexty people like her make me so bleeping angry

• Heart
Exactly this! I've had the racing heart etc on days when I've been that busy ive forgotten to eat until late. Its not anxiety its your body telling you that you're hungry. Or I get the same feelings when I feel guilty about something but she has zero morals or conscience so I'm going to assume its the hunger part.

• Haha
I suffer with anxiety and get anxious over nothing but I would never tell my social media or anyone for that matter because I don’t want to draw attention to myself.
MH has become the latest accessory 😞

Anxiety my ass. Can’t take her kids out but can go out on the piss with her friends.

Her beauty blender and make up brushes make me feel funny. They're so dirty and she says things like "ignore my sponge Milo bit some of it off"...

She gets gifted all this stuff from beauty bay and they never think to throw a sponge in. Her pallettes are always filthy and her hands always look grotty when she's doing her make up and never on a clean face.

I don't get why brands would want their name associated with people who are clearly so unhygienic?

Tbh I think she has got anxiety but it's 100% self inflicted.
If you spend all your time lying you would have anxiety about leaving the house wouldn't you. She's always saying she's scared of seeing people she knows...why unless you're pretending to be someone you're not or you've upset a lot of people?

I think tbh she just has a pit in her stomach all the time because she lies lies and lies and now she's in so deep she can't get out.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.