Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes honestly just a straight up ho like someone else said would not be suprised if she had a quickie in a toilet who even goes out like that when there in a relationship for a long time to me that screams single and ready to duck digusting bet everyone thought put it away

Reactions: 1
Is the the same hair dresser who can't do roots for some weird made up reason

• Haha
Reactions: 4
shes one big bleeping liar

having an insta break cause her phones broke

yet in that picture it looked perfectly fine ?

never been mentioned either somthing smells fishy and i dont think its chloe flaps this time guysss

also isnt that breaking a brand deal cause she gets gifted hair for advertisement right?

Attachments

shes one big bleeping liar

having an insta break cause her phones broke

yet in that picture it looked perfectly fine ?

never been mentioned either somthing smells fishy and i dont think its chloe flaps this time guysss

also isnt that breaking a brand deal cause she gets gifted hair for advertisement right?
It definitely would be. Although I dont think the hairdresser is missing out her advertising of it last time was tit and probably lost her custom not gained her it.

She looked like she was going to cry.. maybe she cheated last night and Aaron’s left... 🤨🤨
Probably not as juicy as that, the sounding like crying is probably for dramatics

• Haha
som
It definitely would be. Although I dont think the hairdresser is missing out her advertising of it last time was tit and probably lost her custom not gained her it.
somthing doesnt add up though has she mentioned her phone and ive not caught it ? her phone looked fine on the picture though

and exactly your probz right tbh

could that be chloe trying to play detective and finding out who tattles are hahaha

i just thought that ya know she looked really upset
Her phones broke she will have to actually speak to her family of course she is upset

som

somthing doesnt add up though has she mentioned her phone and ive not caught it ? her phone looked fine on the picture though

and exactly your probz right tbh

could that be chloe trying to play detective and finding out who tattles are hahaha
Tbf lots of new people commented last night and stopped following she would have her work cut out for her trying to figure that out

• Haha
She’s probs crying because Uber eats is running 10 min behind!! She needs to sort her life out

• Haha
She can only see one eye but can get on Instagram, record a video and manage to post it when her screen is black? Clever that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.