Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s removed like 700 followers on her personal IG and deleted all the posts too
was there more ? x

somthings defonitly not adding up here

i checked this morning and there was 1 post on there i did find it odd just thought it was an account she didnt use often but wow thats odd

ok just locked shes got no profile picture anymore on it either and her followeers r way lower then this morning .............. lets have bets on whats happened

• Wow
Reactions: 1
was there more ? x

somthings defonitly not adding up here

i checked this morning and there was 1 post on there i did find it odd just thought it was an account she didnt use often but wow thats odd

ok just locked shes got no profile picture anymore on it either and her followeers r way lower then this morning .............. lets have bets on whats happened
She definitely had over 900 last week as I checked as she said something about thinking she was posting on her personal account or something

Reactions: 2
Hmm something is definitely going on! Usually she replaces broken electrical items within 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm something is definitely going on! Usually she replaces broken electrical items within 5 minutes 😂
its bs anyway like people said its black but u managed to upload a video with a filter plus in the pic her phone is fine i legit think shes cheated or did somthing

She talks so much crap anyway maybe it's catching up with her 👀
Remember when she said she didn't enjoy going out drinking 🤣

• Haha
She talks so much crap anyway maybe it's catching up with her 👀
Remember when she said she didn't enjoy going out drinking 🤣
and look what i just found on her fb

all a bit strange i guess time will tell whats happened

Attachments

Last edited:
shes also accepted followers on her private instagram so her phone cant be that bad somthings defonitly happened

No wonder she’s one of the most hated people in Colchester wouldn’t be surprised if she’s fucked everyone’s bf’s!!

• Haha
Definitely sounded like she was about to cry,
Probably been dropped from a brand deal or been caught for her benefit fraud

• Haha
Shes such a liar come on chloe hun share the gossip also she didnt get her hair done either

Right guys lets have guess
Social services took her kids 🤣🤣🤣nah jk it’s a Saturday

- dropped from brand deal
- asa complaint
- broke up with aaron
- cheated on aaron
- beaten up on night out

Wonder if little old aaron has gone through her phone not liked what he’s seen and smashed it

Whatever it is it’s something she’s embarrassed about, she usually confides in her Instagram so why is she now lying? remember when the snapchat premium video went round

Last edited:
  • Haha
Social services took her kids 🤣🤣🤣nah jk it’s a Saturday

- dropped from brand deal
- asa complaint
- broke up with aaron
- cheated on aaron
- beaten up on night out

Wonder if little old aaron has gone through her phone not liked what he’s seen and smashed it

Whatever it is it’s something she’s embarrassed about, she usually confides in her Instagram so why is she now lying? remember when the snapchat premium video went round
I defonitly think its her and Aaron shes been on insta again im so curious 😂

She wouldn’t cope as a single mum
Saying that she basically is one
She has the kids when Aaron’s at work then whenever he’s home she fucks off to the bathroom to masturbate or Instagram live
Weekends kids are dumped on aaron so he has no free time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.