Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I'm someone who does their hair and makeup every day and I do wear dresses (but with tights and boots!) for the school run, but fishnets and a tshirt? Bit too far šŸ¤£
She just loves the attention on her doesn't she.
yeah i dont think theres anything wrong with making yourself up but yh i agree too far chloe

Reactions: 2
That outfit was just hideous on all levels. Even if she was wearing it to go down the pub, I'd probably look at her and think "wtf do you look like". Not an acceptable outfit choice to drop your kids off in, not at all.

• Haha
Itā€™s sad that she feels the need to dress up for the nursery as she has no other events going on in her life, even ordering Starbucks to her house is exciting for her

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s sad that she feels the need to dress up for the nursery as she has no other events going on in her life, even ordering Starbucks to her house is exciting for her
i think maybe thats just her though ? im a stay at home mum and wouldnt say i get excited by little things her life isnt that boring shes out pretty much every weekend recently and if u compare that to a lot of mums that dont get the chance to go out let their hair down i think shes just dramatic and likes all the attention on her idk i think some of it is just part of her personality

Reactions: 1
i think maybe thats just her though ? im a stay at home mum and wouldnt say i get excited by little things her life isnt that boring shes out pretty much every weekend recently and if u compare that to a lot of mums that dont get the chance to go out let their hair down i think shes just dramatic and likes all the attention on her idk i think some of it is just part of her personality
How many of them are going away in October? Will they stick to the rule of 6 who will get uninvited if they do???

Again with the ground in eyeliner and mascara šŸ¤®šŸ¤® I'm begining to think she hasn't washed in so long that it's actually just a permenant stain

Reactions: 3
She is literally slapping more makeup on over the top of yesterday's makeup šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® chloe you are a grotty witch

• Haha
wait so a few years ago you were poor spending 300-400 each on kids for birthdays just for the gram not even cause you know their be happy

just shows what a selfish witch she honestly is she dont care about them kids anything for the gram and now shes bringing in the big bucks apprently goes skint on them so she can get more stuf ffor her self

selfish selfish witch
digusts me dont deserve them kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
wait so a few years ago you were poor spending 300-400 each on kids for birthdays just for the gram not even cause you know their be happy

just shows what a selfish witch she honestly is she dont care about them kids anything for the gram and now shes bringing in the big bucks apprently goes skint on them so she can get more stuf ffor her self

selfish selfish witch
digusts me dont deserve them kids
I'm not even shocked tbf, she spends more time trying to get insta famous than she does interacting with those kids

I'm not even shocked tbf, she spends more time trying to get insta famous than she does interacting with those kids
but its the fact shes said several times recently how poor they used to be i swear this girl forgets what she saids im starting to believe some of the tit isnt even true and they werent as poor as she makes out how can u spend that much on birthdays if your so poor?

and same it digusts me people like her dont deserve kids when people go through child looss every day and would give anything to have a baby and love them dearly

The blowing her makeup brushed makes me want to vom

but its the fact shes said several times recently how poor they used to be i swear this girl forgets what she saids im starting to believe some of the tit isnt even true and they werent as poor as she makes out how can u spend that much on birthdays if your so poor?

and same it digusts me people like her dont deserve kids when people go through child looss every day and would give anything to have a baby and love them dearly
Because people love an underdog she has a littke story that makes people feel for her and admire her in her mind.

• Haha
Chloeā€™s version of very very poor is ā€œonly have Ā£20 for a meal outā€ remember
Her version of rich is ā€œbeing able to buy stuff from the gift shop at peppa pig worldā€

• Haha
Chloeā€™s version of very very poor is ā€œonly have Ā£20 for a meal outā€ remember
Her version of rich is ā€œbeing able to buy stuff from the gift shop at peppa pig worldā€
remember she said they lived in the car at one point ? but tbf that story never added up much anyway really i swear she forgetshalf of what she saids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.