Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard it all now
"the ultimate cosy outfit" yeah fishnets and your fanny out but chuck a cardi on and you're cosy as anything ffs is she really that dim?

"deliveroo some ham" you are a lazy witch Chloe Todd, you're probably paying a fiver plus for a packet of ham to be delivered to your door rather than getting off your lazy arse and putting down the phone and waking them poor boys anywhere

Screenshot_20200924_111656_com.deliveroo.orderapp.jpg
a deliveroo screenshot using Essex as the location for a packet of ham delivered from McColls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Please say she did not do the nursery run is bleeping fish nets. 🤮🤮🤮
omg she did imagine the other mums she cares so much about what people think they w ill have a few choice words about you chloe i cant believe it digusting

QUALITY CONTENT CHLOE deliveroo ham and fish nets to the nursery run wow

and im defonity sure now that boohoo have dropped her remember we mentioned PLT and then soon after she done an advert for them? well she has not for boohoo if boohoo dropped them good on them

Last edited:
omg she did imagine the other mums she cares so much about what people think they w ill have a few choice words about you chloe i cant believe it digusting

QUALITY CONTENT CHLOE deliveroo ham and fish nets to the nursery run wow

and im defonity sure now that boohoo have dropped her remember we mentioned PLT and then soon after she done an advert for them? well she has not for boohoo if boohoo dropped them good on them
Once again chloe treats anytime she leaves the house like a trip to a club, poor girl must be severely attention starved if she needs to wear fishnets to nursery. I can only imagine what people think of her. She really does portray herself as council estate trash. She's tacky and tasteless and frankly vulgar. I'd not be letting my kids round her house for playdates after watching some of her YouTube videos etc

Reactions: 2
t
Once again chloe treats anytime she leaves the house like a trip to a club, poor girl must be severely attention starved if she needs to wear fishnets to nursery. I can only imagine what people think of her. She really does portray herself as council estate trash. She's tacky and tasteless and frankly vulgar. I'd not be letting my kids round her house for playdates after watching some of her YouTube videos etc
the thing is though shes out alot with the girls drinking not like she never goes out so to me i think she just likes attention on her

literally she does she goes on about caring what people think they would have some strong words if they see u like that dropping ya kids off

I feel sorry for her kids when they start school and start doing the whole going round friends houses. If parents have seen any of her youtube videos or stories on insta, they won't or shouldn't be letting kids round! Doing shot games while the kids are awake by herself etc. She isnt realising that what she says and does now Will affect her kids later.

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her kids when they start school and start doing the whole going round friends houses. If parents have seen any of her youtube videos or stories on insta, they won't or shouldn't be letting kids round! Doing shot games while the kids are awake by herself etc. She isnt realising that what she says and does now Will affect her kids later.
defonitly i think thats terriable personally

I mean there's having an i dont give a duck attitude, then there's turning up at nursery drop off in a tshirt and fishnets and calling it a complete outfit! Stick a pair of ripped jeans over the fishnets and job done, stop claiming that actual tshirts that barely cover your lady garden are dresses.

Reactions: 3
I mean there's having an i dont give a duck attitude, then there's turning up at nursery drop off in a tshirt and fishnets and calling it a complete outfit! Stick a pair of ripped jeans over the fishnets and job done, stop claiming that actual tshirts that barely cover your lady garden are dresses.
i just dont get how she cares so much but happily goes out in that ?? exactlyy

I had a nap, woke up in a bad mood and saw her stories which haven't helped!!! Walk to the bloody shop! Save the £10 fees towards a holiday or a pair of bottoms either or 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't afford driving lessons but pays £10 for a packet of Ham 😂
I used to use the cost as an excuse not to learn, when it was infact just laziness. Passing my test was the best thing I ever did, and I managed the expense with 2 kids whilst on statutory maternity pay!
But then I wasn't paying over £10 to get a pack of ham delivered and around the same to get a starbucks delivered 🤔

• Haha
I must admit I'm someone who does their hair and makeup every day and I do wear dresses (but with tights and boots!) for the school run, but fishnets and a tshirt? Bit too far 🤣
She just loves the attention on her doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.