Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly i think if people saw her twitter they would see such a diffrent side to her also when did she say she was livng in the car with Aaron no evidence of that anywhere? hmmmm
She reads on here so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was deleted in the next couple of days. At least the screenshots are here

Reactions: 1
She reads on here so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was deleted in the next couple of days. At least the screenshots are here
yep cant delete them i see the comments are gone from hair dressers page too i bet she was creasing not being able to delete them hahaa

I thought Aaron had no social media? But he has twitter with a bio saying ‘i love my girlfriend Chloe’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More email the better im digusted especially with everyone around black lives matter movement and things it just makes me so cross with these influencers
I'm certain on girlsmouth she did the black out Tuesday
boohoo replied and said they are working to sort the matter out quickly and will be giving infomation to relevant departments
realy? that makes me feel even worse that there supporting her i will jump on and have a look now at there range :) x

and if she even tries saying oh it was years ago i dont care chloe its still wrong even the replies to her tweets people r calling her out
Doesn't matter if it was years ago...... Shane Dawson been cancelled for what he did years ago, j* cancelled for what he did years ago (and continues to do)

They are brilliant i bulk order from them once a month, makes making curries etc so much easier as all the spices are in that little pack! And they tell you what else you need......

I'm certain on girlsmouth she did the black out Tuesday

Doesn't matter if it was years ago...... Shane Dawson been cancelled for what he did years ago, j* cancelled for what he did years ago (and continues to do)

They are brilliant i bulk order from them once a month, makes making curries etc so much easier as all the spices are in that little pack! And they tell you what else you need......
EXACTLY im so over influencers thinking they can just excuse things of for being in the past i think theres a whole side to chloe we do not know especially with the snapchat stuff aswell not judging girls who do that but dont come across as you hate yourself all this im so digusted with her

yet another video with 100s of likes within minutes somthings defonitly odd is there a website/app to find out if someones actually buying followers ?

imagine saying you dont like trick or treating with your kids as much as they dont get chocolate i can steal....................

wow ..................
just bleeping wow

Last edited:
Chloe - don't think trick or treating will go ahead this year because of Covid.
Also Chloe - wanna know if there's any Halloween events or parties I can take the kids to.

Chloe you stuck to lockdown for about 2 weeks. The pandemic hasn't affected you 😂 I'm sure Covid won't cancel your Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The casual racism does not suprise me with her at all! It’s not even a naivety as she’s disagreed when someone’s called her out with no interest of hearing why.
I can’t believe brands don’t check out people more before letting them plug their stuff

the tan one oooo thats it chloe shouldnt have done that

what brands does she work with anyone send me a list happy to send them this picture

Why do these influencers always get caught
Iwoot is another one

Reactions: 2
The casual racism does not suprise me with her at all! It’s not even a naivety as she’s disagreed when someone’s called her out with no interest of hearing why.
I can’t believe brands don’t check out people more before letting them plug their stuff

Iwoot is another one
another brand il message a few message me back sayng there looking into it how many days we giving it before shes on her stories ranting about it ?

Casual racism = not ok in any way, shape or form. I hope she loses those deals and learns from her mistakes. I can’t see any of these brands condoning and type of racism no matter what Chloe has to say on the matter.
In other news, what the duck is that hair. Wonder if hairdresser Christie is not a fan of our Chlo, can’t see her doing that hair to someone she likes 😂

Boohoo replied back to me saying they stand for no form of racism and has been passed onto the relevant team ...

the hair is bad, the excuse for not doing the roots ? Never heard that ever but I’m no hairdresser

oh wow

this just makes it all more bad

chloe enjoy your so long influencer life when it lasts hun none of these brands will stand for any of this when they know

Ffs the one time she’s taken her kids somewhere other than the cafe or park and there complications with it 🙄🤣

Someone enlighten me, I’ve only just found this new thread. What was she racist about 😯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.