Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Hi Chloe 👋

Just so you know we definitely are not jealous of you 😂

Shes probably just made it up to try and 'scare' us 😂
Probably. I wish she would just say tattle on her stories and people can come here to figure it out themselves. Have their eyes opened instead of this oh poor me it as something silly. I'm a black woman. Casual racism is disgusting

Oh and she needs to stop saying she's not the sort of person to out someone. Because she thought she figured someone out on here posted her all over her stories and sent her girlsmouth admins after her. So she is definitely that sort of person 😊

Reactions: 6

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Who’d get Starbucks delivered but then class driving lessons as expensive 😭 I can live without Starbucks but 2 kids and no car... fuck that 😂😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
We don't hate her, this is a forum to discuss. You can start rave threads, don't go searching for something you might not like to see?

I think she's ace in some ways, her breastfeeding into toddlerhood is bloody amazing and she has kept her weight off (although she didn't make her target weight she looks good) and sometimes posts great meals. She started off so likeable too. Her kids are cute as too.

But then she changed and the constant complaining about her weight got too much but wasn't doing anything about it...which is why I'm here 😂
THIS! You've worded it much better than I could.

We come her to discuss, not to hate on or bully. And when we see somebody doing something well, we'll mention it. Unfortunately more often than not, we also see influencers making poor decisions, and we also discuss that.

• Heart

Lifeofastepmum

If you want to be an influencer you have to take the good with the bad. Not everyone will like you and everyone will have an opinion. Life isn’t sunshine and fucking rainbows. If you want to be a “chatty” instagrammer then do it based on a relatable life of a mum with two kids - not a 19 year old single pre mum... otherwise people will comment and will judge. The thing is I don’t feel sorry for her because she’s arrogant Maybe if she took some advice off here rather then going quiet followed by an “empowered rant” (which will come) then maybe she’d get less grief

• Heart

Casperron

VIP Member
All that money yet stuck in a shitty housing association flat in Colchester covered in marble fablon

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
It's funny how the other week she was too busy to promote a lumi. Surely if you buy it like she said she's under no obligation to promote anything. So she hasn't bought it herself, she's doing a deal with the company.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
So moaning at Aaron for being loud moaning at the kids yet hes just got in from worked and shes dumped them to do an insta live aaron bin her off mate stop being a mug

Jxtx

i mean this in no offence i take MH very seriously

but wtf you think you have aniexty so first thing you do is go to the gram fuck off chloe you aint got aniexty

how about you put your phone down and pay attention to your child screaming in the background wanting your attention maybe aniexty is because you know they may break somthing ? so sick of everyone claiming they have aniexty
came on to say this! Her anxiety is so bad she can’t eat her mini cheddars...not that she would of finished the whole bag anyway cause she would of been so full she didn’t eat them all 🙄

• Haha

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Surely if your phone was broken and you’re a highly paid influencer you’d get a new one ASAP as it’s your ‘job’ you wouldn’t just not ‘work’ for a few days 😫😂

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Early on set dementia? What absolute nonsense comes out of her, must be the heptic lifestyle she has
I couldn’t believe that came out of her mouth. If she thinks she’s such an amazing InFlUeNcEr then she needs to think before she speaks. It could upset a lot of people making a joke of that and laughing like it’s hilariously funny. Chloe your a state 🤢 and your hair is rancid

• Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
shes one big fucking liar

having an insta break cause her phones broke

yet in that picture it looked perfectly fine ?

never been mentioned either somthing smells fishy and i dont think its chloe flaps this time guysss

also isnt that breaking a brand deal cause she gets gifted hair for advertisement right?
I'm not caught up on the whole thread yet so don't know if this has already been said. But just because she's photographed with her phone in her hand, doesn't mean her phone can't be broken? she could have dropped it after this photo or something.

I generally don't like Chloe and agree with majority of the things posted on this thread but can't help but feel sometimes some of the stuff is just pure reaching.

Casperron

VIP Member
Makes me laugh how excited she gets for home shopping yet look at her flat, the most basic shit ever and a complete copy off LJC

Chloes
401123B6-AB3F-499A-A74D-DC58EC338533.jpeg

Lucy Carter
DE6D44C4-3A7B-4192-A117-9CB46C711148.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
Imagine getting your hairdresser to upload a picture of you in your bra, eye f**king yourself with a filter over it just to have her upload the original and it showing you’re a completely catfish

• Haha