Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow me but don't follow me if your a business. Slide in my dms first and I'll see what I can scrounge off you 😂

Reactions: 3
No way will she have salad when she goes out for lunch. She’ll be on the burgers as always

Reactions: 1
Do you think people follow her then get confused when she doesn't post any relevant or up to date slimming world stuff? She just eats a couple of old recipes that's it lol

Reactions: 2
Am I blocked orrrr wheres her Instagram?🧐
Edit: lol im blocked, such a shame. Funny though as I dont follow her or comment on her things🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
I am a mum of two and 28 years old but she makes me feel about 60 comparing my maturity to hers 😫 I acted like her at 16..

Reactions: 2
Does Aaron ever get to go out, seems like every weekend its her free time when hes been at work all week

Reactions: 4
Am I blocked orrrr wheres her Instagram?🧐
Edit: lol im blocked, such a shame. Funny though as I dont follow her or comment on her things🤷🏽‍♀️
I can’t find her insta either?? I’ve never once interacted with her posts?? Edit panic over lol I’m not but I have to go to tags-chlosworld and find her that way??

I actually think for once she’s dressed to suit her shape tonight. First time ever ive thought that. Granted, it’s not an outfit I would choose myself but I do think she looks nicer than normal

Ngl I love her outfit tonight! so much nicer than the frumpy dresses and oversized shirts, it really suits her

A mini spa 😫😂😂

If you’re wearing makeup of course it can take it off 😫😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think this lumispa is going to be used somewhere it shsoukdnt after that little video snippet 🙄 #excitedmuch

Are you not meant to take your make up first and then use it?
nah it takes your makeup off for you while cleansing at the same time

• Haha
Shame she still can't figure out how to take off her manky eye makeup, honestly how she doesn't have a constant eye infection baffles me

She watches this thread like a scurrying rat yet somehow misses the comments about her not taking her makeup off is she ok

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Er body positivity? That's a joke right? I've never known anyone to hate their body as much as she does and then she promotes a diet and calls herself body positive?
What an insult to the people who actually work hard on accepting themselves and helping others. Fuming. What a con!
Brands like spice n tice should be ashamed working with her promoting eating disorders and promoting diets and calling it body positivity. So dangerous

Honestly she is unbelievable, raving about how good it is when she hasn’t even got it out the box yet 😳
“I’m going to give you a 25% discount” ok so you’re just flogging us something you’re trying to sell, so of course you’re going to say how amazing it is 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.