Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says ‘ I work from home’ omg get a bleeping grip hun. Imagine being that high maintenance and having your head stuck up your hole. Horrible horrible girl. And she is right she does look like a skunk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she hate every single food and think it’s disgusting ... it’s always ‘these are for Aaron or the boys’ and never herself

• Haha
Its clearly planned who would ask her whats in her fridge when she claims she nevr eats 🤪

Reactions: 1
How do her kids give her so much free time 😫
i dont get it either there old enough to sit and watch tv for a few hours without things breaking...................oh wait

plenty of mums work from home with their kids i dont get what she does realisticly either ?

also guys just wanted to say be careful if ur reporting via real names on fb because there was another influencer who had a simulaur scanario and the brand told her the real names of people who was reporting her just beware

Sorry but she didn't even need to mention that poor man! The more people that mention what happened the more others will look for it! She has done that for clout

Reactions: 2
I work from home but I have to work when the kids are in bed as I don’t get 2 minutes to concentrate 😂

• Haha
Sorry but she didn't even need to mention that poor man! The more people that mention what happened the more others will look for it! She has done that for clout
THISSSS i thought that too i was thinking u know dam wel people are going to look it up now

Crazy how she thinks a toy bank thing is good value at £15 but finds driving lessons expensive.. 😫😂

• Haha
No wonder why she cant loose weight all the junk in the house

oh wait but none of its for her she doesnt eat apperently

‘We always buy so much food’ that isn’t a lot at all, a good shopping week in our house and it’s like jenga getting things out the fridge 🤣. And I swear I saw frozen garlic bread in her FRIDGE🥴 she has a ‘full fridge’ and half the stuff she’s just said she isn’t going to eat, she’s such a head. And her age really does show sometimes

• Haha
Made me really angry the way she said they waste so much food cos she plans healthy meals then cba to make them? I can’t even afford to have a full fridge at the mo. 😖

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
‘I work from home’ yeah like most of the country for the past 6 months.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.