Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen anything so pathetic. Where’s her mum or sister? My mums would slap me back into reality. 6 month as a lesbian now a ring on finger. Give it a rest man

Reactions: 14
How she plastered it on Instagram before telling her children 😢
she has no shame.
just like when she was pregnant with her youngest and she told people he had serious medical problems and he could possibly pass away, all before results had came back.

Reactions: 10
Whilst this is true, its easy to get around. If there is no paper trail linking holly to chloes address there isn't much they will do. UC have no set rules regarding how often people can stay over, as long as shes not financially contributing to her bills ( rent, gas and electric, tv and Internet and is not financially better off they usually won't investigate based on a few claims.
Also if hollies drivers licence is registered at her mums address, the place shes classed as living alot of the time this is seen as enough evidence since those with drivers licence are obligated to update their details since its a legal document.

( I have a good friend who works for DWP, if shes reported once they generally won't investigate due to resources, second time shes more likely to be called in for a 'meeting under caution' where she would need to provide bank statements to prove shes not commuting fruad )

But if chloe was to declare holly is living with her, her earning would have to be reported through her employer and chloes UC entitlement would be either reduced or completely wiped out if her earnings are above the threshold.
Her address is online, very easy to find

Thanks to the stories yesterday I now know her full address to report to Hmrc 😬
It's been online for a long time as well, John something can't remember it properly without looking

Reactions: 2
Yeah, but I don't want to give her address out. She should be more careful though. I'm not into real lifing etc
Thats understandable i actually didnt know it was out there i know theres sites like 192 that have peoples info on but i didnt know it was so out there she needs to be more careful

Thats understandable i actually didnt know it was out there i know theres sites like 192 that have peoples info on but i didnt know it was so out there she needs to be more careful
I dont mind a witch about her but I think people can go way too far, and I hope the other person who knows doesn't give the address out as she has two young sons. If she is claiming benefits and Holly is living with her it will catch up to her in its own time, but if Holly is registered at her mums address with driving licence, bank etc then there's no proof

Reactions: 10
I dont mind a witch about her but I think people can go way too far, and I hope the other person who knows doesn't give the address out as she has two young sons. If she is claiming benefits and Holly is living with her it will catch up to her in its own time, but if Holly is registered at her mums address with driving licence, bank etc then there's no proof
She needs to be more careful if its so easy to find like that especially having the kids living with her

Reactions: 1
Whilst this is true, its easy to get around. If there is no paper trail linking holly to chloes address there isn't much they will do. UC have no set rules regarding how often people can stay over, as long as shes not financially contributing to her bills ( rent, gas and electric, tv and Internet and is not financially better off they usually won't investigate based on a few claims.
Also if hollies drivers licence is registered at her mums address, the place shes classed as living alot of the time this is seen as enough evidence since those with drivers licence are obligated to update their details since its a legal document.

( I have a good friend who works for DWP, if shes reported once they generally won't investigate due to resources, second time shes more likely to be called in for a 'meeting under caution' where she would need to provide bank statements to prove shes not commuting fruad )

But if chloe was to declare holly is living with her, her earning would have to be reported through her employer and chloes UC entitlement would be either reduced or completely wiped out if her earnings are above the threshold.
I know on good authority that DWP and government have massively increased their counter fraud capability, so it’s likely it would be investigated regardless of paper trail.

Reactions: 8
Poor sod either working or with the kids whilst she constantly feeds her face 😬

Reactions: 3
Poor sod either working or with the kids whilst she constantly feeds her face 😬
I thought him and chloe were bestiessss 🤣🤣

Im waiting for someone to ask how does Aaron feel about it then her lie on her stories

guys hes just so happy for us were best friends

I know it's funny he's posting stuff like that but I'd hate for it to effect the kids. It's funny for us but it's actually a bit embarrassing as a dad that he keeps posting aimed stuff. He should ignore her

Is this women actually thick? Uploading a photo of romeo with several different children in the background without blanking their faces? Huge huge safeguarding concern for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.