Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably just trying to override her lies, he’d probably stay quiet if she didn’t constantly lie
I know it's funny he's posting stuff like that but I'd hate for it to effect the kids. It's funny for us but it's actually a big embarrassing as a dad that he keeps posting aimed stuff. He should ignore her

Reactions: 8
Hopefully she reads here and realises she’s made a huge mistake posting photos of other kids in their school!!! Idiot what she is.

Reactions: 5
She realises she could get in a lot of tit right if someone reported that to the school what if one of them children r being safeguarded she literally needs training at this point shes so stupid its not even funny

He hasn’t got much to be bitter about, he’s escaped that mess
It does come across that way constantly posting aimed posts about her though. Even if they are funny it makes him look bad and It'll fit a narrative when she eventually bites back.

Reactions: 2
I didnt give my little ones nursery consent to upload any photos of my child on the website, social media or any displays due to personal reasons. Nursey did it anyway and I was furious. Imagine uploading a photo of someone else's child to 38k followers. Not your child not your choice, she wont even acknowledge it at all or even think of the risk shes potentially putting a child in, someone needs to message her becsuse its purely dangerous what she has done.

Reactions: 11
It does come across that way constantly posting aimed posts about her though. Even if they are funny it makes him look bad and It'll fit a narrative when she eventually bites back.
Be careful, when I said this everyone went MAD 😬 I agree though

Reactions: 2
Be careful, when I said this everyone went MAD 😬 I agree though
I'm not arsed if people go mental, I like Aaron I find him funny but I just think it'll be very easy to say he's the "crazy ex" or "obsessed" when he's posting aimed stuff about her.

Is this women actually thick? Uploading a photo of romeo with several different children in the background without blanking their faces? Huge huge safeguarding concern for sure
I was coming to say the same thing. Its one of the rules of tapestry that you cannot take photos from there and post them elsewhere. She hasn't a single brain cell! Also they are not her children. I would be fuming if that was my child!

I'm not arsed if people go mental, I like Aaron I find him funny but I just think it'll be very easy to say he's the "crazy ex" or "obsessed" when he's posting aimed stuff about her.
I agree, the sly digs are really boring, I wish he would at least say something interesting

Reactions: 3
Didnt she say Holly wants to carry aswell...im not sure Holly does actually want to and if she does it will only push the boys out even more as it wont just be mummy chloe anymore
Exactly and then if they do break up the kids will be separated and even more confused

She doesn’t hate kids, I dunno where that’s come from but she’s always with chloes kids, she even took Romeo out just them two remember? (Which was weird enough in itself - I swear they’d been together like 2 months at that point)
Chloe just can’t keep up with her lies and the tit she chats, saying she’d never introduce her partner to her kids unless they’d been together over a year
6 months and the kids now have a stepmum 😅
I was told she doesn’t like kids. Babies are one thing it’s a novelty but when they get older they’re not cute anymore. She’s only trying to win her over with her kids and that was how it started. It’s only getting worse and less and less time with the kids.

I agree to an extent with what you are saying about Aaron but when you are fucked off you do not really think. It is quite frustrating when social media find out before your own kids and they see Holly as ‘mummys friend’. I think he is more angry and lashing out than anything else at this rate especially with his children involved in this very public tit show.

Reactions: 12
If I was him I could write so much worse so in my eyes hee being nice still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree to an extent with what you are saying about Aaron but when you are fucked off you do not really think. It is quite frustrating when social media find out before your own kids and they see Holly as ‘mummys friend’. I think he is more angry and lashing out than anything else at this rate especially with his children involved in this very public tit show.
Thats a point what do they call holly ? Mummy number 2 or holly poor boys there gonna be so confused

If I was him I could write so much worse so in my eyes hee being nice still 😂
He knows if he does she will stop him seeing them though

Reactions: 4
I see everyone’s point tbh, but we’ve all been hurt haven’t we, I think he does these things without thinking of the possible consequences. God some of the tit I’ve done because I was hurt or angry is enough to make me internally cringe, but I also think it’s going to give Chloe some bait to call him obsessive and lead to fall outs between them which isn’t good in a co parenting situation at all. I once pointed out that I wasn’t happy with how my ex’s new girlfriend was putting my child all over social media without permission, I quickly become the obsessive bitter ex in hers and her friends eyes. It’s weird how people think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.