Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But we don’t know the ins and outs of Aaron’s life. He could be happily with someone but not feeling the need to broadcast it

Reactions: 7
If I was him I could write so much worse so in my eyes hee being nice still 😂
Exactly, we want the real tea not these boring digs, Aaron give us the good tea and you might collab with boohoo man like Chloe

But we don’t know the ins and outs of Aaron’s life. He could be happily with someone but not feeling the need to broadcast it
Look at his story at the park? Some nice pink nails pushing the roundabout

Aaron we want chatty stories!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The inside of that restaurant looks gross, the carpet 🤮

From the photos of hollies family’s ‘celebration set up’ you can tell hollies done this a lot of times 😂 thought they’d keep the effort minimal this time 😬😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Aaron is embarassing, hes got a new girl yet still posting digs at his baby mum, how pathetic just makes him look like hes still hung up on her

Wonder what his girlfriend thinks of him constantly trying to start beef with his ex on instagram

Reactions: 3
Aaron is embarassing, hes got a new girl yet still posting digs at his baby mum, how pathetic just makes him look like hes still hung up on her

Wonder what his girlfriend thinks of him constantly trying to start beef with his ex on instagram
Dont you know his new girl ? What does she think about it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet they don’t know her 😬😂😂😂
I think its the right one who posted ages ago saying they knew his girlfriend because they check here regularly

Yh just looked her first post was about being mates with the girl seeing Aaron

Reactions: 1
Tbf Aaron probably has loads of Mutuals with her messaging him about it so I doubt it’s aimed at tattlers 🤣
The whole thing is weird though. Even weirder Aaron has social media now the relationship ended, but didn’t before. 👀 anyone asked him about that?

Reactions: 6
I think its the right one who posted ages ago saying they knew his girlfriend because they check here regularly

Yh just looked her first post was about being mates with the girl seeing Aaron
well this is awkward as I live in Colchester and know her 😬

• Haha
well this is awkward as I live in Colchester and know her 😬
Know who ? 🤣

Tbf Aaron probably has loads of Mutuals with her messaging him about it so I doubt it’s aimed at tattlers 🤣
The whole thing is weird though. Even weirder Aaron has social media now the relationship ended, but didn’t before. 👀 anyone asked him about that?
Its really odd how none of her partners have social media

Is anyone here really gonna put themselves and ask him?

Know who ? 🤣

Its really odd how none of her partners have social media
Well she's only had two partners 😂

Reactions: 2
ive seen some comments about chloe and hollys brother. whats that about? i've not been here or watched chloes stories for a while! But saw the engagement post and had to return :LOL:

ive seen some comments about chloe and hollys brother. whats that about? i've not been here or watched chloes stories for a while! But saw the engagement post and had to return :LOL:
Don't think there is anything. They just seem to get along at these family game nights

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It was a joke someone started because she kept going all googly eye over him she mentions him at every oppertuntiy and when they had a drinking night kept filming him 🤣 so someone started saying she fancies her brother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.