Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Likes on her posts are going back down already! This whole thing is embarrassing and that tattoo is next level tacky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Likes on her posts are going back down already! This whole thing is embarrassing and that tattoo is next level tacky 🤣
Does that mean people r un liking it or there probarly fake likes ? 🤣

Over 18k views on the video and only 166 comments ouchh

Reactions: 3
Can't wait till they start buying sperm off Facebook to have a baby of their own 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are crash lesbians

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When will Chloe step up and be a mother, an actual woman instead of clowning around like a confused teenage girl. I actually didn’t find her too bad when she was with Aaron but now her life is a complete mess and it keeps getting messier. Her and Holly prance around like teenagers, showing off their ‘perfect’ relationship and acting like Chloe has never had children in a long term relationship. Those poor kids must be so confused.
Does anyone else think Holly must’ve moved in? Surely they haven’t got engaged having never lived together? It’s all madness. AARON TAKE YOUR KIDS AND RUN!!!

Reactions: 16
When will Chloe step up and be a mother, an actual woman instead of clowning around like a confused teenage girl. I actually didn’t find her too bad when she was with Aaron but now her life is a complete mess and it keeps getting messier. Her and Holly prance around like teenagers, showing off their ‘perfect’ relationship and acting like Chloe has never had children in a long term relationship. Those poor kids must be so confused.
Does anyone else think Holly must’ve moved in? Surely they haven’t got engaged having never lived together? It’s all madness. AARON TAKE YOUR KIDS AND RUN!!!
They lived together for a while i recon

Can we also admit that this whole thing was staged af. No way did she just happen to get her girlfriends initials tattooed on her ring finger and nice nails, the same say Holly was going to propose. There’s no coincidence here, Toad planned the whole thing out and probably forced naive and freakish Holly into it

Reactions: 13
I've just caught up and seen that toad is engaged.

All I can say is I am disappointed and angry that Holly made no effort to include her children. There is no affection or love towards her future wife's children, and that is a huge red flag. I don't care what people do with their relationships, how quick they move on or settle, but when there are kids involved it's completely different.

I know we only see a small part of their lives, but from what she shows, I am incredibly sad for those boys. They have been neglected emotionally these past few months (yes, 6) and are probably very confused.

The irony is outstanding. Chloe stated she would never introduce a partner to her boys, and now she is suddenly engaged and planning other children with her 6 month partner.

I really really feel sad for the boys, and I know you read here Chloe. I hope you are ashamed of yourself. You are beyond lucky to have such lovely children and I bet you don't even know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
F2F479A2-DD94-4E4E-B9F9-8F49BF6878EF.jpeg

Omg, I had to delete my account over a year ago because I accidentally posted a screenshot with my username in 😭🤣 then I wasn’t allowed to make another account! Finally back lol been lurking for a year

This comment was deleted quickly lol

Reactions: 14
Apparently holly has been engaged 4 times, wonder if she's got 3 more of these tattoos hidden somewhere 😂 it seems like this is in a place easily hidden (looks like ankle but idk) so obviously not as large as a commitment than if she had it on her forearm or something
She’s got so many cover ups bet Chloe has no idea though

Reactions: 2
Thanks to the stories yesterday I now know her full address to report to Hmrc 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If anyone wants to report her for fraud:

If Holly is living with her, it is also assumed by government she should be supporting her. Therefore chloe’s benefit entitlement should be cut.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 814092
Omg, I had to delete my account over a year ago because I accidentally posted a screenshot with my username in 😭🤣 then I wasn’t allowed to make another account! Finally back lol been lurking for a year

This comment was deleted quickly lol
Hahahaha I did the same, but it was my cousins screenshot cos I'm blocked, if it ever happens just change your profile photo on insta. My cousin still follows her and chlo aint clocked

• Haha
I’m sorry but I’ve just read she breastfeed Holly?!?? like what the actual duck, this girl must have major mummy probs as that is just not right
sorry… what?🤣

If Holly is living with her, it is also assumed by government she should be supporting her. Therefore chloe’s benefit entitlement should be cut.
what do I add for address etc? I only really know her name and age

Reactions: 2

Whilst this is true, its easy to get around. If there is no paper trail linking holly to chloes address there isn't much they will do. UC have no set rules regarding how often people can stay over, as long as shes not financially contributing to her bills ( rent, gas and electric, tv and Internet and is not financially better off they usually won't investigate based on a few claims.
Also if hollies drivers licence is registered at her mums address, the place shes classed as living alot of the time this is seen as enough evidence since those with drivers licence are obligated to update their details since its a legal document.

( I have a good friend who works for DWP, if shes reported once they generally won't investigate due to resources, second time shes more likely to be called in for a 'meeting under caution' where she would need to provide bank statements to prove shes not commuting fruad )

But if chloe was to declare holly is living with her, her earning would have to be reported through her employer and chloes UC entitlement would be either reduced or completely wiped out if her earnings are above the threshold.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.