Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably start trying for that baby with Holly soon, as Milo is getting older and will need an excuse not to work

Reactions: 10
Didnt she say Holly wants to carry aswell...im not sure Holly does actually want to and if she does it will only push the boys out even more as it wont just be mummy chloe anymore

Reactions: 3
She did say holly would like to carry but that couple from teen mum U.K. bought sperm off Facebook and didn't seem to have any issue being listed as the parents. I don't think Chloe will ever had a regular job

Reactions: 1
She did say holly would like to carry but that couple from teen mum U.K. bought sperm off Facebook and didn't seem to have any issue being listed as the parents. I don't think Chloe will ever had a regular job
That makes no sense hates kids but wants kids herself ?

She doesn’t hate kids, I dunno where that’s come from but she’s always with chloes kids, she even took Romeo out just them two remember? (Which was weird enough in itself - I swear they’d been together like 2 months at that point)
Chloe just can’t keep up with her lies and the tit she chats, saying she’d never introduce her partner to her kids unless they’d been together over a year
6 months and the kids now have a stepmum 😅

Reactions: 7
I didn't pick up on her hating kids at all until it was mentioned here last night. I still don't 😂. Her and Chloe probably fully believe Chloe is a good parent & probably don't see anything wrong with it.

She doesn’t hate kids, I dunno where that’s come from but she’s always with chloes kids, she even took Romeo out just them two remember? (Which was weird enough in itself - I swear they’d been together like 2 months at that point)
Chloe just can’t keep up with her lies and the tit she chats, saying she’d never introduce her partner to her kids unless they’d been together over a year
6 months and the kids now have a stepmum 😅
Oh someone on here who knows her said she isnt a fan of the kids hence why they never do stuff with them

Reactions: 5
Chloes to lazy to even upload to social media, its odd as her friends do seem to work. Holly really makes me uncomfortable major red flags they'll probably do dodgy sperm donation and forget the boys particularly if the baby was a girl

Oh someone on here who knows her said she isnt a fan of the kids hence why they never do stuff with them
They have done so things with the boys but majority of the time Aaron has them it's easy to put up with a child every so often good job Aaron is being active in the boys lives

Reactions: 2
I dunno how much I believe that tbh, either she faked it from the start that she loved her kids to ‘impress’ chloe, but I don’t know how you could want to carry a child yourself but not like kids? Something doesn’t add up

• Heart
I dunno how much I believe that tbh, either she faked it from the start that she loved her kids to ‘impress’ chloe, but I don’t know how you could want to carry a child yourself but not like kids? Something doesn’t add up
yh it doesnt make sense

Like is Toad from a chaotic messed up background because I really can't see someone who prioritises there children and is rationale would behave like this

Like is Toad from a chaotic messed up background because I really can't see someone who prioritises there children and is rationale would behave like this
Must be, cos look how good Aaron is with the kids, but she seems close with her mum and stuff so Dunno what’s going on there

This is what I think, I don't think she has a normal functioning family. It would explain her lack of maternal instinct towards her children. She says she has loads of brothers and sisters, maybe she lacked that interaction from her own mum.

Not an excuse, but wouldn't surprise me at all. Especially seeing how oblivious she is to her own behaviour.

Reactions: 7
If someone even criticised my parenting I would be so upset. Let alone lots of strangers on the internet saying I’m tit, I would be heartbroken and so careful about what I post. But she just gets worse and worse 🤯

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.