Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never ran to tattle so fast in my life.

I am GOBSMACKED! 6 months? 6 MONTHS and now they’re engaged? Honestly it’s so fucked up the whole thing, genuinely didn’t see that one coming.

She went from introducing holly to the boys after 5 minutes as her friend to breastfeeding her on the sofa in-front of them to now having to explain to them both that mummy is getting married. Those boys must be soooo confused.

you don’t even need to know holly to see in the videos that she doesn’t like children, she interacts with them because she has to.

No wonder no one can tell the quality of the ring or where it’s from when she puts a stupid filter on everything she posts.. you wouldn’t need a filter if it was a decent ring.

I don’t think it will last I’ll be surprised if it does. Genuinely think chloe just wants lesbian content, she doesn’t even look like she likes her when she interacts with her on camera let alone even in lust, forget love all together!

I’m genuinely baffled as to how anyone thinks an engagement after 6 months when you have two children to think about is a bright idea. After 6 months you should maybe think about introducing a new partner to your kids not telling them you’re getting married ffs!
Breastfeeding her??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A brand called Glamira do a ring so.similar I.could swear its the same one
Main stone is white sapphire as are the accent stones
Which comes in at a total price of £400
If it was a real diamond, a ring that size would cost £5000+ depending on centre stone clarity and colour

Disclaimer
I know it doesn't matter how much someone spends on a ring
But cba with chloe acting like its the same quality as Kim Ks when its clearly not

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I bet arron is wondering why so many people are looking at his stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've messaged him of my alt account and he responded, even from what he said to me you can tell hes just genuine, just a nice guy. Never said a bad word about chloe but was more surprised people weren't slating him ( he defo reads tattle)
I hope things work out with the women hes seeing since the boys need a positive female influence in their lives.

Reactions: 8
I've messaged him of my alt account and he responded, even from what he said to me you can tell hes just genuine, just a nice guy. Never said a bad word about chloe but was more surprised people weren't slating him ( he defo reads tattle)
I hope things work out with the women hes seeing since the boys need a positive female influence in their lives.
Course he watches he wants to see what people say and what she does with the kids I don't blame him I'd do the same

Reactions: 3
Course he watches he wants to see what people say and what she does with the kids I don't blame him I'd do the same
Tbf I wouldnt be surprised if he was watching off another account, I never view any influencers stories on my main. I'm glad he reads here tho cos so many people have picked up on how toxic she is, probably wasn't until he left the relationship he realised how vile she is

• Heart
I wonder what he reckons we would slate him for..

Maybe about the Teddy thing? Didn’t he leave Teddy’s mum for Toad?

Them boys deserve so much more and I absolutely agree Aaron should have full custody.
It does make me wonder why no one has stepped in if my family saw me do this tit to my son they would be stepping in to help and tell me to sort my tit out it baffles me

Reactions: 2
Okay I *may* get some friction with this comment but I don't think Aaron can afford to get full custody. He works full time so would have to put Milo in nursery and have wrap around care for Romeo which would cost a bomb! Chloe is free so therefore more convenient 😬😬

They spoke about engagement before i 100 % can see chloe being like so when you going to propose etc

And like preasuring her into it

Reactions: 6
As if she’s engaged hahahaha it won’t last. Meanwhile 8 years I’ve been with my boyfriend and no ring! 😂😂 might have to lez off with someone who looks like my brother. Seems that’s the way to go about getting a ring

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such a selfish person to not let the boys be part of that, even if Holly wanted it just them. Chloes kids are part of her. Yet it seems they spend all weekend with Aaron constantly, he does seem the more stable and appears to be the grown up and putting his children first and the boys are seeing Teddy.

Reactions: 6
Well last night was the best night of her life 😬😂😬😬
Again poor kids are just an after thought other then a few crappy crafts and a odd trip to the park i havwnt seen them do anything with the kids in ages

She's such a selfish person to not let the boys be part of that, even if Holly wanted it just them. Chloes kids are part of her. Yet it seems they spend all weekend with Aaron constantly, he does seem the more stable and appears to be the grown up and putting his children first and the boys are seeing Teddy.
Yeah 3 weekends in a row now

So this is the best night of her life? When she’s had two kids? And now they’re celebrating it with a little party and her children aren’t invited? Worst excuse of a mother

Reactions: 14
Holly must be serious about this one as that ring would not be cheap at all if it is real diamond but I suspect it’s moissanite 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.