Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually disgusting that they do that. Those poor boys it's bordering abuse.
Picturing it actually makes me feel sick
All the child support Aaron pays her that she clearly spends on herself is vile. I honestly think he should try go for full custody at this rate. No wonder why she can afford all this when she splashes the money for her children on herself. Chloe and Holly clearly rather a life without those boys so they can cuddle on the sofa in peace.

Reactions: 8
Only saving grace is the fact Aaron is consistent with the boys without fail, you can see how much he does with the boys, it should never fall on one parent to have the responsibility of ensuring the boys have a good day out.
Regardless of wether Holly paid for the meal, the day out surely she could of incorporated the boys into it? Made sure they were apart of such a huge moment considering the boys will soon to be her step sons? Feel so sorry for them both, honestly makes me feel genuinely sad for them both.. both haven't got a pot to piss in clearly. Children only want your time and attention thats it, their most basic needs aren't being met because their both so self centered and so self absorbed in this little bubble they call reality.

Complete bleeping shambles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole situation is disgusting. Why would you bring someone into your kids lives who doesn’t even like kids?! Who excludes the kids?! How can Chloe, as a mother (I use that term very loosely) be ok with this.
Good luck trying to convince everyone you’re not committing benefit fraud now you’re engaged Toad 😅

Reactions: 10
Only saving grace is the fact Aaron is consistent with the boys without fail, you can see how much he does with the boys, it should never fall on one parent to have the responsibility of ensuring the boys have a good day out.
Regardless of wether Holly paid for the meal, the day out surely she could of incorporated the boys into it? Made sure they were apart of such a huge moment considering the boys will soon to be her step sons?

Complete bleeping shambles.
100% agree. Most people would of included them in such a 'special' day. They're such an afterthought

Also remember when Chloe said she wouldn't introduce a new partner until a year, yet here she is, met them after 2 weeks (TOPS) and engaged after 6 month's

Reactions: 11
I have never ran to tattle so fast in my life.

I am GOBSMACKED! 6 months? 6 MONTHS and now they’re engaged? Honestly it’s so fucked up the whole thing, genuinely didn’t see that one coming.

She went from introducing holly to the boys after 5 minutes as her friend to breastfeeding her on the sofa in-front of them to now having to explain to them both that mummy is getting married. Those boys must be soooo confused.

you don’t even need to know holly to see in the videos that she doesn’t like children, she interacts with them because she has to.

No wonder no one can tell the quality of the ring or where it’s from when she puts a stupid filter on everything she posts.. you wouldn’t need a filter if it was a decent ring.

I don’t think it will last I’ll be surprised if it does. Genuinely think chloe just wants lesbian content, she doesn’t even look like she likes her when she interacts with her on camera let alone even in lust, forget love all together!

I’m genuinely baffled as to how anyone thinks an engagement after 6 months when you have two children to think about is a bright idea. After 6 months you should maybe think about introducing a new partner to your kids not telling them you’re getting married ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Feel sad for the boys, like really sad. I couldn't imagine not being with my kids Dad but if I ever wasn't then my kids would be top priority like they are now and if they didn't like my kids then they'd deffo be gone (Oh god, I'd be single for life 😂 my daughter is a nightmare 🤣♥)

Az.richardson10
Thanks ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feel sad for the boys, like really sad. I couldn't imagine not being with my kids Dad but if I ever wasn't then my kids would be top priority like they are now and if they didn't like my kids then they'd deffo be gone (Oh god, I'd be single for life 😂 my daughter is a nightmare 🤣♥)

Thanks ♥
Honestly same i honestly just worry for them kids so much i think they will just be a after thought even more now

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t even tolerate family members that don’t ask after or bother with my kids, I don’t give them the time of day & never will. So I certainly wouldn’t be entertaining anyone romantically who didn’t love children. Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Has she said that Holly doesn't like them? I just don't understand, I feel guilty when it's bedtime telling my kids to go to bed 😂 when we're up. Never mind just dumping them and making them go away to cuddle my partner. I bet she really regrets them. Well, it's obvious she does. Poor babies

Reactions: 5
So all tea
Just zooming in on the video you can tell the big stone ain't a diamond, you can tell by how the light reflects from it.
Most likely it'll be swarovski or something similar, white gold band maybe.
If the pave band is diamond they'll fragment or "chips"
However I suspect it'll also be some kind of swarovski or cubic zirconia

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.