Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£104 no way did it cost that and the use by Friday grief and that sauce will need sinning hardly sw shop. The boohoo gifting she really needs to stop now 😆 🤣

Reactions: 1
I love (hate) how she's written about the polar express and how it's going to be so much more special because her siblings will be there NOT because she's taking her boys to something she used to enjoy as a child. She literally does not think about them at all I swear

Reactions: 11
Funny how her mum never booked stuff for her and Aaron to do with the kids 🤔 doubt it’s that magical for £25 each anyway 😬

Reactions: 4
Funny how her mum never booked stuff for her and Aaron to do with the kids 🤔 doubt it’s that magical for £25 each anyway 😬
Yeah but notice how she never had anything to do with her family when she was with Aaron i got the impression they didnt get on

Reactions: 5
Chloe pay for your own children…

Notice how her family and friends ain’t thrown her an engagement party?

Reactions: 6
Chloe pay for your own children…

Notice how her family and friends ain’t thrown her an engagement party?
Shes just had that 500 quid from the shares funny how we never actually saw it in her bank though 🤔 she said it went on christmas presents so i expect to see the boys with some decent presents can get some decent stuff with that money not that it matters but dont lie and say your using it for one thing then spend it on another

And funny how she hasnt celebrated with her friends either her friends seemed to be ditched off since holly came along

Reactions: 9
Well there's no way I'm believing she's had anything remotely slimming world today as normally she always posts what she's eaten if it's on plan

Shes just had that 500 quid from the shares funny how we never actually saw it in her bank though 🤔 she said it went on christmas presents so i expect to see the boys with some decent presents can get some decent stuff with that money not that it matters but dont lie and say your using it for one thing then spend it on another

And funny how she hasnt celebrated with her friends either her friends seemed to be ditched off since holly came along

She’s probably spent most of it on Holly…

Or her new clothes haul that’s been gifted 🙄

• Haha
I went a few years ago and tbf it was alright ( we've booked to go again this year so my daughter can come as she was only 6 months old last time we went ) I mean it's probably more magical for the kids but they just try and replicate the polar express film as much as possible still good though

She must be made up, getting to wear pj's out of the house.
Literally not one adult wore pjs when I went a few years ago it was just the kids

Oohh first day on sw can't wait to see the miniscule portions she does herself that's literally unrealistic

I dont know if i believe her weigh in tbh she said she always gained weight so quickly yet she hasnt done slimming world properly in months she must be starving herself to have stayed at such a low weight

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.