Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO SCREENSHOTS, IT'S GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING THE GROUP STANDS FOR

*Offers money*

OKAY, YOU CAN TAKE 5!

Also, the spitting in her story! Dirty mare 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how teddy is completely out of the picture now, I thought she was eager to still have a relationship with him 🕵️‍♀️

She may of made girlsmouth but girlsmouth wasnt successful because of her at alll - it was all the funny posts that made it as big as it used to be - as if she could piggy back off that, i literally used to ignore her posts cuz they were either free advertisement to her tit youtube channel or instagram when she made people pay for advertisement 🤣🤣 i loved girlsmouth in its prime but always thought she was a tit

Reactions: 11
She may of made girlsmouth but girlsmouth wasnt successful because of her at alll - it was all the funny posts that made it as big as it used to be - as if she could piggy back off that, i literally used to ignore her posts cuz they were either free advertisement to her tit youtube channel or instagram when she made people pay for advertisement 🤣🤣 i loved girlsmouth in its prime but always thought she was a tit
I can’t believe she charges people a fiver to advertise. No one even engages with her posts like they used to either. No one gives a crap! I gone right down hill since the first group got took down

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she charges people a fiver to advertise. No one even engages with her posts like they used to either. No one gives a crap! I gone right down hill since the first group got took down
Honestly i cant believe people pay that tho like they get hardly any engagements they dont get pushed on news feed, its a waste of money

Reactions: 2
Fiver 😂😂 she’s lowered her prices it used to be 15, 25 or 75 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s nice to see the boys having a day out for them! Don’t know why she hates tattlers so much cause she takes all her advice from us 🤭😂

It’s nice to see the boys having a day out for them! Don’t know why she hates tattlers so much cause she takes all her advice from us 🤭😂
But the amount of photos she’s taken tonight proves how little she does with Milo during the week when it’s just down to her not holly 😬

Bit annoying slamming withams event to thousands.
1) a family ticket was £14 so shouldn’t expect much
2) the ride were £1 between 5.30-6.30 her ride videos are slightly later than that plus it looks like there went on 2 things
3) the fireworks stated 8pm they could’ve looked at the time and made sure they were stood in a spot at that time instead of queuing for drinks. You can tell she don’t go out much 😬😂

Reactions: 18
I mean her stories about the fireworks sound like poor planning on her part more than the event. What did she expect for £14? A half hour display? Most of the money for tickets would have been used for ride hire, food stands etc plus the novelty of fireworks stops after the first few all looking the same.

Also her "baddie" pic is she thinking she is jessy Nelson now?

Reactions: 9
Sounds like she just didn’t plan her night very well! Considering she does nothing with the kids, £30 for them to go on some rides is fine… they don’t get to do anything else!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.