Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could gain as little as that whilst apparently eating comfortably 😂
i gain weight so quick i would gain like 2-3 stone in that time i have pcos though but she dont do anything like walk anywhere and we know she has takeaway most nights either thats not right or she is starving herself again wont stick to sw anyway we know that from the past

Reactions: 6
i gain weight so quick i would gain like 2-3 stone in that time i have pcos though but she dont do anything like walk anywhere and we know she has takeaway most nights either thats not right or she is starving herself again wont stick to sw anyway we know that from the past
I personally don’t believe her anyway 😬

Reactions: 5
She’s not on slimming world so why tag it?
I don’t believe this rubbish, unless you have gone to a group or joined online you’re not on SW. You might be loosely following the plan but things change quite frequently and we will soon find out if she is because she will demand syn values for everything. Why not just say she’s eating well and then do so rather than tagging slimmingworld purely to gain followers?
Loved the “won’t be offended if you unfollow me due to meal spam” babe people have been unfollowing you by the thousands for months. 😂 you’re just trying to make an excuse for the next lot of unfollowers

also said she’s been fine about the weight gain up until now? I didn’t realise that’s how eating disorders work, she needs help, not slimming world

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
#mumlife . Milos been bored stuck in a flat all week only going Tesco’s #mumlife 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad to see her big £104 shopping lasted so long that she’s now gone to lidl :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Waiting for the stories saying her face looks like an egg because of water retention due to drinking 3L. Makes me laugh every time 🥲

Reactions: 9
Still annoys me she says she works with boohoo when it’s just screenshots of clothing with affiliate links. Bone idle marketing

Oh dear has someone seen the GM screenshot in here 🤣 they’ve just posted that screenshotting is against their rules 🙈 maybe her admin shouldn’t giving out tit advice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A treat would’ve been going to somewhere where there’s other kids not a cake off a stall that gets covered in flies in town 😬😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.