Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It got taken down finally

She’s had them sat in pumpkins for photos, surely she’d change their outfits after? I hate the smell of pumpkins as it is so I wouldn’t wanna be sat in the same clothes all day 🤮

It got taken down finally

She’s had them sat in pumpkins for photos, surely she’d change their outfits after? I hate the smell of pumpkins as it is so I wouldn’t wanna be sat in the same clothes all day 🤮
Oh Christ I’ve been doing this all day.. commenting in the wrong thread. Can’t you tell I’m ill 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know this may expose me a bit, but I posted about my little boys fundraiser not being allowed to be posted, but a paid MLM scheme is, and they banned me from girlsmouth.

Scummy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know this may expose me a bit, but I posted about my little boys fundraiser not being allowed to be posted, but a paid MLM scheme is, and they banned me from girlsmouth.

Scummy.
I vaguely remember that. Was it a post about the girl who said she sends £50 and if you send it back you get a tenner? She was literally making 100s while everyone else made £10? It was cash app or something wasn’t it?

Reactions: 4

Scummy.
I saw your post, it’s absolutely disgusting she won’t allow it.

Girlsmouth is going down hill very, very quickly by the looks of things! Suppose that's what you get when your colt leader is Toad and her standards/morals are non existent 😬

Reactions: 11
Imagine being that desperate for money to allow MLMs to advertise. They are embarrassing and dragging GM into the ground.

That photo of holly will be taken down if it doesn’t receive enough likes 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how that food shop has come to £104? She's got to have bought more stuff she's not showing ( maybe all the junk food she Will consume after being " on sw all day " ) I shop at tesco and id guess £70 and I think that's being generous.. i mean I could well be wrong but just doesn't look like £100 worth of food. That's surely not gonna last them a week though

Reactions: 8
Buys loads of fresh food but chooses to make dinner with the stuff that lasts the longest ??? Half of that will go out of date before she eats it 😂

Reactions: 7
I don't understand how that food shop has come to £104? She's got to have bought more stuff she's not showing ( maybe all the junk food she Will consume after being " on sw all day " ) I shop at tesco and id guess £70 and I think that's being generous.. i mean I could well be wrong but just doesn't look like £100 worth of food. That's surely not gonna last them a week though
And it was all mainly ‘for the boys’ ‘for the boys’ ‘for the boys’

guessing she’s starving herself again

Reactions: 8
I get similar to her but more fresh meat and banana, apples etc and mine is around £70/80 so god knows where she’s got £104 from. She’s deffo hidden the treats 🤣 or the lube 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£104 and it’s literally 2 dinners and a packet of crisps Wtf it’s tescos not marks and Spencer.. not true

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.