Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£104 for that! Everything has really short dates on too? Some of the fruit runs out tomorrow, I know you can eat it past the date on the pack and obviously I would but it would make more sense to get stuff with longer dates on!

Reactions: 9
I get similar to her but more fresh meat and banana, apples etc and mine is around £70/80 so god knows where she’s got £104 from. She’s deffo hidden the treats 🤣 or the lube 🙈
Yep same here. I also get more snacks for the kids that didn't really look like a lot for the boys? Unless she has stuff already. If I spent over £100 I'd have a lot more than that

Reactions: 1
£104 that’s crazy they wasn’t even enough there to make enough meals for the week, I’m a family of 3 and I send £30/40 a week and that’s with fresh foods and it makes 7 meals for the week 😳

Reactions: 4
Chloe, pasta with jar sauce, chorizo and a load of cheese is not a healthy meal 🤨
Those jars are actually quite high on sw unless you have a small amount which she probably will show then eat more off caner
£104 that’s crazy they wasn’t even enough there to make enough meals for the week, I’m a family of 3 and I send £30/40 a week and that’s with fresh foods and it makes 7 meals for the week 😳
What she showed definitely didn't come to £104. She must have spent more. I hope that's not all the boys eat all week 😳😔

I don't understand how that food shop has come to £104? She's got to have bought more stuff she's not showing ( maybe all the junk food she Will consume after being " on sw all day " ) I shop at tesco and id guess £70 and I think that's being generous.. i mean I could well be wrong but just doesn't look like £100 worth of food. That's surely not gonna last them a week though
She got ripped off! I just spent £115 on a weeks shop for 4 people and got so much more than that! She has clearly got junk She isn't showing or didn't actually spend what she said.

On another note her breathing is terrible, she can't take a deep breath she needs to see a Dr.

As usual it’s just our Chlo talking 💩 that’s £70 worth at most. does she think we’re all idiots who don’t do our own shop ? There’s a few meals there and that’s it 😂

Reactions: 3
She just wants to appear like she has loads of money to waste when she has none. That’s why she always has to say the price of things 😬😂

Reactions: 7
It’s obviously a novelty her actually going food shopping because she never usually comes on her stories and shows what she’s bought 🤣
Also deffo agree, I’ve done the food shop today, family of 6 (2 adults plus 18,16 y/o) £125.
I got a hell of a lot more than chlo, and also £9 of that was toilet roll (no judgement we have a lot of bums)
She has clearly got a stash of goodies she doesn’t want to show!!

Reactions: 6
Wonder how much it would be if u did it as an online shop added it all to basket but deducted delivery charge if it would come to the 104 shes saying

To be fair she did say she bought full fat coke but she didn’t show them. If she bought cans that’s probably £4-£10 depending on how many she got?
Also I spy a packet of half eaten biccies before she showed her babybels 👀 deffo a few more treats like that out of shot 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s so cringe. She’s desperate to come across as some successful influencer who gets all her clothes gifted and doesn’t need to budget for anything. Couldn’t be further from the truth. This is probably the first time she’s been able to do a shop without a budget since Arron left that’s why she’s showing it off and stating the cost. Nothing wrong with having to budget at all especially as an unemployed mother of 2, but just be honest about it.

Reactions: 9
She’s so cringe. She’s desperate to come across as some successful influencer who gets all her clothes gifted and doesn’t need to budget for anything. Couldn’t be further from the truth. This is probably the first time she’s been able to do a shop without a budget since Arron left that’s why she’s showing it off and stating the cost. Nothing wrong with having to budget at all especially as an unemployed mother of 2, but just be honest about it.
She’s giving off it’s some glamourous lifestyle and her followers are young and impressionable, I definitely wouldn’t want my kids looking up to her

I’ve never known someone who really thinks they are something 😂 putting ‘boohoo gifted’ as a caption on Facebook like she’s their ambassador 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.