Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She angers me so much 😬 those 3 Starbucks cost the same as an 1 hour driving lesson which would then help her to be an actual mum. Instead she wastes money on stuff that helps her to put on weight to then moan about her weight. Literal mentality of a 5 year old
I can't get over her deliveroo starbucks' she really has no clue how to prioritise

Reactions: 7
If she didn’t have kids, fair enough. But she’s affecting their lives with her gross habits
Aww see I’m partially guilty of this as I have 4 kids and don’t drive. Not that I can’t afford it and choose to spend money on Starbucks and tit but I genuinely have a fear of driving. I wouldn’t say it affects my kids or makes me a bad parent coz they never miss out 🙃

Reactions: 10
Thing is, fair enough have one treat yourself every now and again. But 3/4 whatever it is just makes me sick. The greed !!!

Reactions: 8
Aww see I’m partially guilty of this as I have 4 kids and don’t drive. Not that I can’t afford it and choose to spend money on Starbucks and tit but I genuinely have a fear of driving. I wouldn’t say it affects my kids or makes me a bad parent coz they never miss out 🙃
I am sure you don’t order 4 drinks just for you and your partner though. Like have one each not 4 🐷

Reactions: 11
I've only just learned to drive and my child is nearly 6. Not driving doesn't make you a bad parent, nor does it make chloe a bad parent. What I think people are getting at is she's selfish and doesn't do anything with the kids. I'm sure you do loads with your kids 💕

Reactions: 13
I’ve been driving over 10 years and I can honestly count on one hand the number of times I take the kids in the car a month 😂 I rarely use it, only for work or days out where we have to travel quite far. My kids love trains so we usually get there where we can.
There’s no reason why Chloe can’t do that, other than laziness. Kids are free until 5!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but why is one of her kids using a plastic shopping bag for trick or treating like fair enough if you couldn’t get hold of one but there were loads when I went shopping today 🙄

• Sad
I hate driving alone with my children in the car at least one of them is sick or has a tantrum. Difference is she relies on other people who drive to give her children a day out instead of doing it herself. If Holly did not drive she would not be engaged with her, simple.

I am perfectly fine with driving by myself otherwise my kids wouldn’t be taken to most of the places they go to. I just meant her money priorities are all wrong. An order of 4 Starbucks drinks but then a plastic bag for trick or treating, as today’s example

Reactions: 9
She never leaves it too late for her boohoo 'gifting' but can't even get the boys a small bucket, everywhere had them in stock and its not like it suddenly creeped up on us 😒😒
Looks like Aaron had the boys for the day and chloe tonight.
Hardly surprising really

Shes defo gonna be that mum that refuses Aaron Xmas day with the boys but sends them new years, calling it now

Reactions: 14
She never leaves it too late for her boohoo 'gifting' but can't even get the boys a small bucket, everywhere had them in stock and its not like it suddenly creeped up on us 😒😒
Looks like Aaron had the boys for the day and chloe tonight.
Hardly surprising really

Shes defo gonna be that mum that refuses Aaron Xmas day with the boys but sends them new years, calling it now
Nah I think she'll want Aaron to have them because Holly will want a Christmas just them two

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the post is up an hour later still. That £500 marketing course was obviously a waste of money 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.