Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it means once before lol

They've got the kids! Can hear them coughing in the background!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Absolutely disgusting and irresponsible for them both to be drunk while the kids are in bed coughing so much and quite clearly unwell. They need at least one sober person around to look after them if they needed urgent care.

Reactions: 11
That poor kids coughing his guts up :( she’s completely dodging the questions about if they’re living together unless I missed it but someone was asking loads.

Didn’t really want to know she’s about do it up the bum bum either 🤮🤮 girls vile

Reactions: 8
That poor kids coughing his guts up :( she’s completely dodging the questions about if they’re living together unless I missed it but someone was asking loads.

Didn’t really want to know she’s about do it up the bum bum either 🤮🤮 girls vile
None of them have even popped their head in to see if he's okay

Reactions: 5
None of them have even popped their head in to see if he's okay
I constantly check on mine when they’re ill 😩 or have them in my bed. I don’t settle at all. I’ve not caught up on her the last few weeks but what happened to make someone ask if she was ok? And she said they’re getting done soon 👀

I constantly check on mine when they’re ill 😩 or have them in my bed. I don’t settle at all. I’ve not caught up on her the last few weeks but what happened to make someone ask if she was ok? And she said they’re getting done soon 👀
I know I stopped watching. Nah I never heard anything about why she wouldn't be okay or what they are having done

Reactions: 1
I know I stopped watching. Nah I never heard anything about why she wouldn't be okay or what they are having done
Someone said something about what happens in a night out are you ok, and she said it wasn’t a night out just someone round here and they’ll be getting done for it soon.. she was being very cagey about it

Someone said something about what happens in a night out are you ok, and she said it wasn’t a night out just someone round here and they’ll be getting done for it soon.. she was being very cagey about it
Oh I think that was last month she posted a few things about being attacked or something and went on her stories with a couple of faint bruises. She kept saying she would do a story time but I don't think she did

I missed the live 😭😭

It was obvious for a long while that she was doing some sort of drugs by her behaviour sorry but thats bleeping crazy i dont judge anyone we all have a past but when your in charge of 2 small children especially if un well what if one of then needed an ambulance called or somthing and there high off their faces social would be called in a flash

I honestly feel like she wants to live a life like shes not a mum

I stopped watching cause I was knackered but she said near the start of the live they didn't have the boys tonight/this weekend but now people are saying you could clearly hear them coughing in the background? Wtf

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching cause I was knackered but she said near the start of the live they didn't have the boys tonight/this weekend but now people are saying you could clearly hear them coughing in the background? Wtf
She does have the boys as she said she has and she’s taking them to that free museum today lol

So she lied and has the boys while they are ill and she’s busy drinking and sniffing coke, while planning on shitting on her girlfriend more?
engaged once? She pretending her other ex’s don’t exist then 😅😅 funny that.
so she’s not officially moved in? So Chloe can still claim benefits.
I also think it’s funny that she thinks someone would be interested in Frankenstein.
nobody wants your twin babe calm down.

She's live 👀

Just said last games night she was trying to show hollys brother & mum videos of her with the strap on. Then she moaned, rolled her eyes & bit her lip as if that's sexy.

Someone asked about Aaron and they giggled. She said they don't talk about Aaron he's the kids dad.

Holly doesn't live with her they want to get their own place next year.

They want two more kids. Chloe would love to be pregnant again and holly wants to carry a baby so two more is prefect for them.

They want a weird wedding and want to break all traditions. Chloe wants a black dress.

She stayed with Aaron for a long time out of guilt even though she wasn't happy they tried for the kids.

Someone called holly fit and Chloe said that's definitely a troll 😭😭😭

She's telling all her embarrassing stories. Of course involving tit. She tit herself at hollys mums bbq.
Absolutely DEAD that someone called Holly fit and she said it was trolls 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she lied and has the boys while they are ill and she’s busy drinking and sniffing coke, while planning on shitting on her girlfriend more?
engaged once? She pretending her other ex’s don’t exist then 😅😅 funny that.
so she’s not officially moved in? So Chloe can still claim benefits.
I also think it’s funny that she thinks someone would be interested in Frankenstein.
nobody wants your twin babe calm down.
She said she was dreading Christmas coz of money but then in the next sentence said she’s not coz she’s coming into “quite abit of money” from her shares tit she’s doing. Bet she doesn’t let the benefits know about all her extra income

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she was dreading Christmas coz of money but then in the next sentence said she’s not coz she’s coming into “quite abit of money” from her shares tit she’s doing. Bet she doesn’t let the benefits know about all her extra income
How does she live like that? Does she actually think we’re all sitting here slating her because we’re jealous or something? I couldn’t live like that with baby anxiety I’m gonna get done for benefit fraud or have my kids taken away because I’m CLEARLY neglecting them. I don’t envy her in the slightest. I’d hate to be her. She’s created such an awful life. Those boys deserve better and I pray she doesn’t have more kids which she will only neglect after they start developing personalities and don’t get her the followers she wants.

Reactions: 4
It’s because he has too much tea he can spill about her which scares her
100%. She isn’t being mature or respectful she just knows it will come back on her worse.

Oh and apparently the pic from earlier wasn’t an accidental london sapphires post, she posted it to see how “jealous” hols would be.. ok
Wtf? How is that a heathy relationship or normal? Chloe makes me sick with how childish and insane she really is.

Absolutely disgusting and irresponsible for them both to be drunk while the kids are in bed coughing so much and quite clearly unwell. They need at least one sober person around to look after them if they needed urgent care.
Someone on here moaned because Aaron and his girlfriend had 2 drinks whilst the children was upstairs. Chloe literally gets on drugs and drunk whilst her children are sick. They want 2 more children is to replace the 2 they already have as they are clearly fed up having the boys.

Reactions: 7
Sorry literally imagine someone else finding your fiancée attractive and you say it’s a troll 😂😂😂😂😂😂 cba just call holly ugly then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.