Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally had to make an account. I don't know chloe but I used to really like her and thought everyone on here was just jealous and had nothing better to do with their time but I feel since she met Holly I can't stand her. I have 2 children similar ages to Chlos boys and it really makes me feel sad to see her not give them attention and not seem to care. It comes across like they're an inconvenience which is really sad to see. She's in this new relationship and all she cares about is Holly.

Reactions: 17
She is really does neglect those children. She is a disgusting evil chav and as she says ‘karma will get you’. How can she really call herself a mother? Aaron get full custody.

Reactions: 8
That's such a toxic thing to do 🙃
She’s just one big toxic mess. She’s vile to some people on her lives, last night she was going oh I’m coming off here now so many trolls this is why I don’t go live. Don’t tell me how to parent. People weren’t even being nasty they were just giving advice on things to try. It winds me up how she wears her shirt off her shoulders all the time too 🙈

Reactions: 6
She’s just one big toxic mess. She’s vile to some people on her lives, last night she was going oh I’m coming off here now so many trolls this is why I don’t go live. Don’t tell me how to parent. People weren’t even being nasty they were just giving advice on things to try. It winds me up how she wears her shirt off her shoulders all the time too 🙈
Doesn't she even admit she's a jealous person herself so imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. She's infuriating

Reactions: 3
Doesn't she even admit she's a jealous person herself so imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. She's infuriating
Thing with chloe she only cares when its done to her when she was on nights out kissing other people while with Aaron she didnt care how he felt one rule for her and others for her partners by sound of it

Reactions: 5
I finally had to make an account. I don't know chloe but I used to really like her and thought everyone on here was just jealous and had nothing better to do with their time but I feel since she met Holly I can't stand her. I have 2 children similar ages to Chlos boys and it really makes me feel sad to see her not give them attention and not seem to care. It comes across like they're an inconvenience which is really sad to see. She's in this new relationship and all she cares about is Holly.
Join us

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Absolutely DEAD that someone called Holly fit and she said it was trolls 🤣💀
No she did 😭 she was like babe don't take that seriously it'll be a troll 😂

Oh I must have missed that! Sorry, cheers for correcting me!
Yeah she had them about half an hour into the live they were coughing in bed & she said they had cough bottle and there was water if they wanted a drink. None of them even popped their head in to see if they were okay. She said she'll try them a pcr test

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
No she did 😭 she was like babe don't take that seriously it'll be a troll 😂
bleeping hell - that's a whole new level of toxic! Imagine being so emotionally abusive and controlling that you basically tell your GF it's not possible that someone else genuinely finds her attractive - she's vile 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
Treating her and holly to more sweets i see

Nice to see her sharing with the boys for a change

Am I being thick or is Chlo? On her sweets biting them down like that? Doesn’t the end just come off😂

• Haha
Why isn't she wearing her engagement ring? When I first got engaged I was absolutely obsessed with my ring, and I still now very rarely take it off!

Reactions: 5
Am I being thick or is Chlo? On her sweets biting them down like that? Doesn’t the end just come off😂
It's a trend on tiktok to bite into them like that. They either splatter in your mouth or everywhere else lol

• Haha
Why isn't she wearing her engagement ring? When I first got engaged I was absolutely obsessed with my ring, and I still now very rarely take it off!
She said last night it’s too big and she was getting it resized today.

It's a trend on tiktok to bite into them like that. They either splatter in your mouth or everywhere else lol
Oh ffs really 🤦🏼‍♀️ What is it with these stupid trends just bite the end off like a normal person

I’m still weak over the fact that someone said holly is fit and she said don’t listen it’s a troll 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They didn't just say holly was fit they said she gets fitter everytime Chloe posts her, and Chloe told her it was a troll comment 😭 imagine your partner basically saying your not fit.

Chloe was telling everyone all the moments she's tit herself and they were during sex. Then holly said what about that time you tit yourself at my mums bbq. Chloe went I was gonna leave that one out. Also told a story about how one time holly slid her finger into Chloe's arsecrack and it was caked in shite

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.