Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not getting enough attention chlo? Where's your fiance? Is it so dull you need your tits out on the gram?

Not getting enough attention chlo? Where's your fiance? Is it so dull you need your tits out on the gram?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to do some detective work and find this other account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely with all this money she’s making in shares and her benefits she shouldn’t need to be doing secret onlyfans/london sapphire etc 😅😅😅
Swear when she promotes those websites she’s like “oh I don’t do it anymore” yeah sure, that’s what you tell everyone.
hope non of the mums from the school run follow her

Reactions: 8
She's live 👀

Just said last games night she was trying to show hollys brother & mum videos of her with the strap on. Then she moaned, rolled her eyes & bit her lip as if that's sexy.

Someone asked about Aaron and they giggled. She said they don't talk about Aaron he's the kids dad.

Holly doesn't live with her they want to get their own place next year.

They want two more kids. Chloe would love to be pregnant again and holly wants to carry a baby so two more is prefect for them.

They want a weird wedding and want to break all traditions. Chloe wants a black dress.

She stayed with Aaron for a long time out of guilt even though she wasn't happy they tried for the kids.

Someone called holly fit and Chloe said that's definitely a troll 😭😭😭

She's telling all her embarrassing stories. Of course involving tit. She tit herself at hollys mums bbq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's live 👀

Just said last games night she was trying to show hollys brother & mum videos of her with the strap on. Then she moaned, rolled her eyes & bit her lip as if that's sexy.

Someone asked about Aaron and they giggled. She said they don't talk about Aaron he's the kids dad.

Holly doesn't live with her they want to get their own place next year.

They want two more kids. Chloe would love to be pregnant again and holly wants to carry a baby so two more is prefect for them.

They want a weird wedding and want to break all traditions. Chloe wants a black dress.

She stayed with Aaron for a long time out of guilt even though she wasn't happy they tried for the kids.

Someone called holly fit and Chloe said that's definitely a troll 😭😭😭
The giggles/comments around Aaron were definitely weird. There's a major issue surrounding Aaron and chloe and Holly's relationship/engagement but she refused to talk about him.

Reactions: 8
“If anyone makes a move on holly I’ll track ya down”... don’t think there’s any danger of that

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is ignoring literally all of my Q’s but... do we have a new personality or have I missed this one? Borderline personality disorder chloe?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is ignoring literally all of my Q’s but... do we have a new personality or have I missed this one? Borderline personality disorder chloe?
I think they've been drinking 😂 who's the neighbour that's coming up to give them something 👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.