Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just put up that she's at a park with the kids when last night she said she needed to take them for a PCR test for their cough 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did the account look a troll account ?
No, was a normal user name and someone with long brown hair

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's just put up that she's at a park with the kids when last night she said she needed to take them for a PCR test for their cough 🤦🏻‍♀️

No, was a normal user name and someone with long brown hair
1) wtf if your kids could have covid u dont take them out 2) its not like she can say it defonitly is then if its an account with a picture etc shes so dumb

1) wtf if your kids could have covid u dont take them out 2) its not like she can say it defonitly is then if its an account with a picture etc shes so dumb
The kids were in bed coughing for the last about half hour of her live whiles they sat in the livingroom drinking rum. Not once did they check on them. Chloe even got arsey because someone said she should check. She went this is why I don't go live I don't need told how to be a mum. She said she would get them a PCR test just to be sure but they had water and had already had cough bottle so they were fine.

She even said she's a good mum because when she split with Aaron someone called social services when she went off insta for a bit & social work just said to her on the phone it was malicious calls and she's obviously a great mum and left her alone.

• Wow
  • Sad
The kids were in bed coughing for the last about half hour of her live whiles they sat in the livingroom drinking rum. Not once did they check on them. Chloe even got arsey because someone said she should check. She went this is why I don't go live I don't need told how to be a mum. She said she would get them a PCR test just to be sure but they had water and had already had cough bottle so they were fine.

She even said she's a good mum because when she split with Aaron someone called social services when she went off insta for a bit & social work just said to her on the phone it was malicious calls and she's obviously a great mum and left her alone.
They dont just say its a malicious call they have to check everything is ok because anyone could say that idoit 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Shes obviously trying to get more likes and comments on her content so assumes posting the parks near her is a good way of doing so.. but how about being a good mum instead

Reactions: 2
They dont just say its a malicious call they have to check everything is ok because anyone could say that idoit 🤦‍♀️
She said they phoned nursery and obviously he was clean, and happy and it was clear it was an Instagram follower with malicious intent 🤦🏼‍♀️ She grates on me more than Lawrence, the triplet mum and the smithy family atm and that’s hard for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said they phoned nursery and obviously he was clean, and happy and it was clear it was an Instagram follower with malicious intent 🤦🏼‍♀️ She grates on me more than Lawrence, the triplet mum and the smithy family atm and that’s hard for me 🤣
Chloe really is stupid just because a child comes in clean and dressed doesnt mean there not abused behind closed doors

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah she said that as well 😂

She said the nursery said he was well fed. How? Apparently he never eats anything and is really fussy 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Shes obviously trying to get more likes and comments on her content so assumes posting the parks near her is a good way of doing so.. but how about being a good mum instead
Is she trying to promote parks now? Girl they ain’t gonna see your post they don’t care 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay that free museum she was gonna do today sounds amazing compared to a park 😴

Reactions: 5
Okay that free museum she was gonna do today sounds amazing compared to a park 😴
I know what sounds better for two kids with coughs who were up till the wee hours of the morning. A Covid test & staying inside

Reactions: 9
No she did 😭 she was like babe don't take that seriously it'll be a troll 😂

omg as if she said that the cheeky cow hahah

They didn't just say holly was fit they said she gets fitter everytime Chloe posts her, and Chloe told her it was a troll comment 😭 imagine your partner basically saying your not fit.

Chloe was telling everyone all the moments she's tit herself and they were during sex. Then holly said what about that time you tit yourself at my mums bbq. Chloe went I was gonna leave that one out. Also told a story about how one time holly slid her finger into Chloe's arsecrack and it was caked in shite
she is bleeping grim

Social wouldn't just take the nursery and her word for it that the kids are OK. I mean if the do they haven't learnt anything from past mistakes like Daniel pelka and baby p have they.

Reactions: 4
McDonald’s after the park too 😫

Could use the food money to go and do something!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.