Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo I’m watching the live too and she just had a call from a neighbour call her and she said she’ll pass it up on the balcony and holly grabbed something and they both disappeared for a while. I’m calling drugs. I know a dodgy deal when I see one 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Their bedroom antics are disgusting according to chlo... that she can share but refuses to speak about Aaron? Part me of me is thinking she doesn't want to speak about Aaron as that's the kids dad and that's quite respectful but saying that, she's happy to tell the world she loves riding holly using a strap on and how disgusting they are? This can get back to other parents, teachers and have an impact on her kids so that's not protecting them. No logic at all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
How disgusting can the bedroom antics really be? Other than pissing shitting or fisting I doubt they’ve invented much else

Reactions: 6
Their bedroom antics are disgusting according to chlo... that she can share but refuses to speak about Aaron? Part me of me is thinking she doesn't want to speak about Aaron as that's the kids dad and that's quite respectful but saying that, she's happy to tell the world she loves riding holly using a strap on and how disgusting they are? This can get back to other parents, teachers and have an impact on her kids so that's not protecting them. No logic at all 🤦‍♀️
It’s because he has too much tea he can spill about her which scares her

Reactions: 8
I have actually thought for a while she smokes weed with holly you can hear it on her chest in the mornings. No judging I do too but with 2 kids her responsibilities are different to mine

Reactions: 5
Oh and apparently the pic from earlier wasn’t an accidental london sapphires post, she posted it to see how “jealous” hols would be.. ok

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and apparently the pic from earlier wasn’t an accidental london sapphires post, she posted it to see how “jealous” hols would be.. ok
Here holly know how you don't have Instagram here's my phone look at what I posted 😂😂 idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m kinda sure she’s got sniff now. She’s sniffling loads since coming back and biting her lip

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.