Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No excuse to do nothing with the kids over half term now with £500 going in to her bank ...

Reactions: 5
I actually did the shares thing, I made like £3 which is okay I suppose. However, you make the big money by getting constant referrals (shares) which she has with her followers.

It's not really a scam, just pot luck. People do have success with it but Chloe hasn't explained it very well. It's kind of like gambling really.

No one asked for the shares thing its just so she can get more referrals from her link 500 quid and she's put in her national insurance OK chloe it's gonna affect your universal credit.

She won't spend it on the boys she'll spend it on her and frankenstein

Reactions: 10
No one asked for the shares thing its just so she can get more referrals from her link 500 quid and she's put in her national insurance OK chloe it's gonna affect your universal credit.

Frankinstein😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh will it ? Oh tit so she could screw herself over really by doing it ?

Reactions: 1
The Frankenstein comment killed me 😂😂😂

yeah any money in your bank not declared to universal credits will effect your claim.

Also, anyone noticed how often in her stories she scratching her head… it’s grossing me out. Go wash your hair toad.

Reactions: 2
The Frankenstein comment killed me 😂😂😂

yeah any money in your bank not declared to universal credits will effect your claim.

Also, anyone noticed how often in her stories she scratching her head… it’s grossing me out. Go wash your hair toad.
Shes a bit silly then really for doing that

She's always looking for the next get rich quick scheme. Get a job. Like her only fans or when she was charging to run people's Instagram accounts 🙄 stop trying to sell people false dreams and GET A JOB.

• Heart
She’s entered her national insurance number of course UC will find out. Benefit fraud finally catching up with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the money she's earnt will be from mugs who used her referral code 😭 She had NO idea how to buy and sell stocks and shares, she can't ever speak proper fucked English. bleeping SELLED CHLO. SELLED?!

• Haha
That's the sloppiest sloppy Joe ever and why the duck is everything so exciting also when do the boys eat she seems to put effort into what she and Holly do

Reactions: 3
That's the sloppiest sloppy Joe ever and why the duck is everything so exciting also when do the boys eat she seems to put effort into what she and Holly do
Because I think her child Maintenance covers holly not the boys

Reactions: 7
Frankenstein I’m in TEARS 😂😭 why is that so 🎯

also.. waiting on content from Toad the influencer so I can rip it to bits is like waiting to be hung.. WHERE ARE YOU? #ad

• Haha
Frankenstein I’m in TEARS 😂😭 why is that so 🎯

also.. waiting on content from Toad the influencer so I can rip it to bits is like waiting to be hung.. WHERE ARE YOU? #ad
I wonder what content she will say now as she said shes not sharing stuff about shares anymore 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.