Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s already been talked about, but getting engaged after 6 months (along with 4 previous engagements!!!!) is a massive red flag. Completely abnormal behaviour. If my partner had been engaged to 4 other women, I’d be cringing hard to think that at this young age, just throwing around cubic zirconias instead of just allowing a relationship to blossom at a normal rate….very odd

Reactions: 12
I know it’s already been talked about, but getting engaged after 6 months (along with 4 previous engagements!!!!) is a massive red flag. Completely abnormal behaviour. If my partner had been engaged to 4 other women, I’d be cringing hard to think that at this young age, just throwing around cubic zirconias instead of just allowing a relationship to blossom at a normal rate….very odd
Do we know if the other 4 women she’s been engaged to is factual though?
Like genuine question is there any proof because anyone could just say that

Reactions: 4
The only thing we have proof of about her is her car Instagram 😭

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Aaron when he had to sleep on the sofa every night after a hard day at work. I can picture her just being constantly moany all the time, seems like hell 😭

Wonder if holly get the privilege to sleep in the bed 🤣

Actually I take that back it wouldn’t be a privilege unless you like being tit on 24/7🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she ever tit on Aaron… or does Chloe think that telling people she tit on Holly is A+ lesbian content

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she ever tit on Aaron… or does Chloe think that telling people she tit on Holly is A+ lesbian content
Scaring all questioning lesbians back in the closet as soon as they think it's all about poo sex

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I gave you proof it would be obvious to them who I am - anyway I can prove it to you without doing that let me know 😂 I’ve known holly for years so I’ve watched all her failed relationships

Bet Chloe isn’t even taking this engagement seriously only wanted it for content 🤣

• Haha
She has looked off her nut since Aaron left sure she's sniffing the white stuff

Reactions: 2
Where cocaine is involved there is only such thing as problems, neglect & broken families in the end of it. No healthy relationship should involve serious drugs that are known for addiction. I wonder if Aaron has noticed this… if he reads here I hope he finds a way to test her hair or something to get custody if the kids are suffering at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.