Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was boring with her as he just simply didn’t like being around her

Reactions: 3
Well to make chloe look slightly better
You know how I mentioned i knew someone that was meant to get married this year and she called off the marriage
Well she's engaged again and is getting married next month.
Shes been with the girl since May...

Reactions: 2
Imagine when she said Aaron had to monitor all the hate she was getting that he was actually sat pissing himself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do I love Aaron 😭🤣🤣 his stories are sending me, please give us a hint as to who you are 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No ring on her finger in her stories - Engagement over already?! 🤣🤪

P.S Que the "I'm getting it resized" story later now she's read this 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm on uc with 2 kids I'm on the sick because my epilepsy have turned into full on fits.. would like to work but can't wish I could afford all this tit she buys 🙄🙄 hardly have anything left once bills are all paid

Reactions: 6
It seems dodgy having to keep sharing the link and people click it and they allocate your something like that's not how shares work
She just wants people to sign up so she benefits from it. She is promoting something she doesn’t understand for freebies for herself, very selfish.

Reactions: 9
Where’s your ring at boo?
Strange shes taken it off its done what the aim was to gain views and content dont need it now 🤣🤣

Anyone notice when chloe needs money she will do everything apart from getting a job if your resharing the thing about apple shares a lot your clearly not earning well from being an influencer suprised she has not joined fm world yet anything to get rich quick except get an actual job lazy as tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.