Chloe todd #14 she's engaged, we’re enraged, how much longer will her boys be caged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise she had poly cystic ovaries I am sorry that’s the case
I don’t know if she has I was just using that as an example as to why some women are over weight and it’s not their fault like some people assume.. she could well be living an unhealthy lifestyle.. I just don’t think it’s nice calling people fat when we have no idea what’s going on with their bodies & don’t think anyone should be judged for something they can’t help

Reactions: 3
Guys it’s me, I’m Aaron
Just to let you all know, I am Also Aaron

Alright Aaron since you’re here, did our chlo ban you from social media?
I think the only way to get a reply if even remotely possible is to ask him to post something for yes

I.e a story with blue in for yes etc

That’s how we got our replies last time but we think we got lucky as he looked like he was on the beers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right this is proper out there but just a theory

Anyone think chloe convinced holly to propose so we would stop talking about Aaron and talk about her so he wont out any of her tit ?

I mean i know engagement just odd how its not long after hes started speaking out was mentioned before i dont know im looking into this too much

Reactions: 4
We need to interview Aaron.

Aaron it's time you have your say, chloe has chosen a narrative of you and it's not the best one e.g left ex for chloe, dont have fun, dont have social media, sleeps on sofa. You are within your rights to set everything straight. She likes to put her life out there so you should get able to as well.

Oh and why did she fall out with Unapologetically Lauren, she seemed really nice

Reactions: 11
Hollie hands rings out to every girl she "loves", there ain't no way she was crying so much she couldn't talk due to nerves! Probs crying cause she knows she's wasted £60 on another engagement ring that'll lead to no wedding 🤣🤣
Holly probably just bulk buys from them from eBay she’d had enough practice with all her engagements she’s should have nerves of steel at this point 😂

Reactions: 3
I know everyone’s been patiently waiting but I am the real Aaron I can’t do all this lying anymore I can’t channel my inner toad it’s to exhausting *exhales* wow what a weight off my shoulders thank you for accepting me as I am 😂😂
365C4796-AF19-4B4E-925E-FB3F7A8A7BCE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aaron must count his lucky stars every single day that he's not longer with Chloe 😭:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the real reason Chloe rushed into getting engaged is to prove to everyone she’s definitely a lesbian and doesn’t fancy Chloes brother.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.