Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Why don’t she just let holly have an Instagram so she can write her own posts instead of being so controlling. She’s such a manipulator

So Chloe was single for 2 months 😬😬🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
She needs to do a PCR test. You can still just be ill, especially now kids are back at school. A lot of people are doing the opposite though and just doing a Lateral Flow when they should be doing a PCR and just prancing about with Covid because they did the wrong test. If she's fully vaccinated she only needs to be wary if she has been in contact with them within the last 48 hours and you need to get a PCR regardless. If unvaccinated it is still within 10 days (afaik) of last contact and get a PCR. Not sure why you wouldn't get a PCR anyway, they're a lot easier to get now than when she first had Covid

hcgossip

I definitely think she hasn’t sent Milo nursery cause universal credit will make her get a real job and not be a pretend influencer.
This is literally why and it’s fucking disgusting. I despise this cow. She doesn’t deserve kids.

RedTiger

VIP Member
Chloe owns a group on facebook that bullies one another then sells members stories to the media such as someones sexual assault. I don’t think she can say anything about tattle knowing she is worse and the things said on here are true.

I am sure us saying she should wash and clean her carpet is no where near as bad as her lying about her son dying, emotional neglect of her children, benefit fraud, the many lies and using a girlfriend for content.

Lucia

VIP Member
Now trying to say Milo is deaf course he would hear its Holly's little car not a fucking mini bus. She needs to be a mother her relationship is a joke.

Her content is getting worse she doesn't even try these days 😒

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
now shes got what she wanted an engagement for content

Chlo hun you gotta take your kids on a nice day out must be your weekend next weekend

what pisses me off it wasnt too long ago she took the boys to the arcade and didnt even have enough money for them to go on 2p machines im not mocking people who actually struggle bit if you can afford all the shit she does shes not struggling

Gossipgirl9101

Chloe didn't respect him enough to even consider his feelings, it was always going to be about chloe and her sexuality, if she really thought she was bisexual why did she stay in a heterosexual relationship for 6 years if she was into girls the whole time?
She played Aaron because it was convenient for her then. Never any grid posts about him ever, but now shes never been happier? Weird.

Fake it til you make it chlo.

Lucia

VIP Member
Imagine joking in front of your kids you're going to Legoland when really you're going to the dentist. Honestly she's a fucking awful mum
That was awful and so cruel. Also does she only own the one pair of lashes 🙄 they need trimming down and she needs to learn how to apply correctly

hcgossip

The comment under the photo of them both
“The way holly looks at you omg”
She looks stoned? Or half way through a sneeze? Wtf?

• Haha

Themoreyouknow

Omg I was going to say the same thing! "But OBVIOUSLY Milo is here"

Well of course he is your silly cunt, you pushed him out. If you don't want your kids, give them to their dad! She irritates me so bad!!

Fucking cinema and her poor kid gets Tesco!!!!!