Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The girlfriend clearly didn’t want the camera in her face! Hand up to cover her face and she repeatedly videos? Hollys mother didn’t even turn to look, that is so embarrassing!!

Watchout Holly she will have your brother if your not careful 😂 although Holly looks to be that much of a push over she would let it happen, strange her!!

Reactions: 10

sharnijade

I definitely think she hasn’t sent Milo nursery cause universal credit will make her get a real job and not be a pretend influencer.

hcgossip

Hi Toad! Clearly you read this
So quick update
Your relationship is toxic, from one girl to another you both need to get out of there, so many red flags, both clearly already cheating on each other, using each other, bad vibes, waste of time. And since you’ve been with her your “business” has gone way down hill. As well as your parenting.
but onto your parenting, maybe that way always down hill, sort yourself out. For your kids sake, one mother to another, give it a year or two more they’re gonna notice how shit you are, for real, then they’ll wanna live with daddy and your child benefits are gonna to out the window, how you gonna pay for your back alley lip fillers then?
oh and one fat chick to another, the diet ain’t working, because there isn’t one, stop it, who you trying to fool? Just carry on eating whatever we don’t care. What we laughing at you about is the fact every three days you eat a bit of fruit and claim you’re back on some strict diet.

• Wow

hcgossip

Anyone else notice holly wears the same clothes constantly. Same two hoodies and two tops, grey shorts or black joggers.
the fact Chloe wears her bra all the time and there’s only a black and grey one tells me neither of them ever do the washing 🤔
Well holly is looking for a mum and Chloe isn’t maternal in the slightest. Something tells me holly still lives with her mum 🤔 probably on her sofa 😂 and she’s just using toad in hopes she’ll have someone to live with
Well I’m sure the council will be in touch soon to do her for benefit fraud 😉 oops

Themoreyouknow

Halloween has come early in the toad house.. Holly looks like a ventriloquist dummy. Jesus. Scared the shit out of me. Chloe is shocking at makeup. Focus on getting your kids dressed love.

• Haha

littlemissnosey45

Chloe: "Did you know I'm videoing... oh, just cos you keep talking back to me..." 🤣🤣
In other words, Holly, know your place and only speak when given permission and briefed on what exactly you can say! 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
She does this most days doesn't she? Basically she means without the kids. I'm 6 years in and haven't had a day in bed 🤣
Without an undressed audience 😬😂

Her calling herself thick in her new photo caption, I instantly thought she was referring to her brain 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Yeah because he's sad and bitter😴

Its a joke, just like you do. Chill out I didnt realise you were such a fan of his xx
Didnt realise you were such a hater your calling him bitter yet your still here bringing it back up even when we were no longer talking about him your clearly loving the drama so just let it go 🤣

Themoreyouknow

Also.. Definitely get the vibes Chloe has ditched all her mates for her latest love affair. They act like teenagers..

Im on tattle for plenty of other things, I come on here now and again to gossip, I dont wish any bad on chloe. She lies online a bit like most instagrammers, look at us on pretend profiles?

I think its more the fact hes being sly and cant even say things straight properly, little jokes about her vagina and that and calling her a rat, we dont know their relationship, we dont know that hes some saint and chloes the horrible one. If he has something to say say it properly

No ones causing drama, we can have different opinions though. This is chloes thread anyway so if you all want to love Aaron make a rave thread for him, even though we dont even know the bloke, for all we know he could be vile, there's probably a reason chloe weren't feeling it with him, if he can call her a rat and take the mick out of her genitals on insta for our entertainment what else can he do
hes never once called her a rat or mocked her genitals you’ve taken two photos of sweets and filled in the gaps the way you wanted to because you wanted to look for a problem here, where does it say that those are about chloe
You gunna get upset if he posts a fried egg sweet next?

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Why's she behaving so weird lately I honestly think she's like taking a substance or drugs or something. She's always avoiding looking at the camera, talking quietly and saying the word words. Giggling. Never noticed her being like they before holly.
I think she feels awkward constantly lying

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Yeah i suppose she could just turn around and say your never seeing them again and theres no court order in place or anything im guessing so she could do what she wants and he has no leg to stand on
She wouldn’t do that. She wouldn’t cope with the boys in her care 24/7 let’s be honest.

thealphabet

She literally doesn't give a fuck about her children. Rather spend all her money and herself and Holly. She's disgusting