Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like humpty Dumpty because she doesn't have a face full of make up or filters

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's no way I'd let an apprentice d a finger tattoo. I mean I wouldn't get a finger tat regardless coz they dont last and look tit. You'd think Chloe would of learnt from how bad her dinosaur tattoos are but πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ can't wait for them to break up and have a permanent crappy reminder of her ex πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hasn't holly already got a couple of stick and pokes from Chloe and a C somewhere as well

Reactions: 5
What kind of shop let’s an apprentice do a hand tattoo 😳😳😳
is that bad ? dont know much about tattoos tbh

Im not trying to be mean and im glad shes eating but how can people eat a steak chips side and then some macaroni cheese to me there two meals mac and cheese is not a side to me 🀣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Chloe Todd's guide on how to permanent decision based on temporary feelings
STEP 1: Get a permanent tattoo after 6 months πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t normally comment but after seeing her recent post I just had to. What the actual πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
So she was asking for ideas for the weekend to get engaged πŸ˜‚,
Good luck to them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.