Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I BROKE MY ANKLE RUNNING TO TATTLE!!!

Step 2 of making permanent decisions based on temporary feelings - Get engaged 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's such a basic design I think it'll be hard to identify I mean I can't tell the difference between a primark ring, Pandora or the finest diamond 😭

Reactions: 1
Tell you something before I see any wedding chat from her I want to see those kids leave Colchester. Go on a caravan holiday at least! Have a house with a garden. Before I see her pissing her benefits up the wall on wedding shite.
they’ve been to peppa pig world don’t you know 😂 that’s the best they’re getting til they can afford their own hols poor boys

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chloe Todd #14 Chloe and holly are now engaged, will Arron now be enraged

I’m so bad at thread titles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everything she does is for content, which isn’t working as she’s losing followers as quickly as I’m losing my mind watching her stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure her even having the boys was for content then as they’re getting older and don’t sit still for photos and aren’t as easy to control she’s losing interest. So the same thing will happen with holly and the engagement. I’m sure she’ll even make a huge deal over their breakup for content. Say holly cheated etc and try get attention.

Reactions: 4
I think Aaron will be happy he has someone so immature and toxic out of his life. She’s found someone else to cheat on instead

Reactions: 10
I think Aaron will be happy he has someone so immature and toxic out of his life. She’s found someone else to cheat on instead
100% all he cares about is that the boys are happy and have what they need. I’m sure it’s hard for him to tip toe round her. Co parenting is never easy but you keep quiet to save the drama. Ngl I hope he has primary custody of the boys, for their sake (this isn’t me saying Chloe should have no custody, primary custody just means Aaron would have them more)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's such a basic design I think it'll be hard to identify I mean I can't tell the difference between a primark ring, Pandora or the finest diamond 😭
Normally it’s easy to tell with engagement rings, as most people can’t afford something like she has in actual diamonds. Gotta be cubic zirconia

100% all he cares about is that the boys are happy and have what they need. I’m sure it’s hard for him to tip toe round her. Co parenting is never easy but you keep quiet to save the drama. Ngl I hope he has primary custody of the boys, for their sake (this isn’t me saying Chloe should have no custody, primary custody just means Aaron would have them more)
Yeah i think she should do she just does bare miminum with them its so bad

I reckon he will he hurt tbh, it's gone very quickly. He's went from having a secure family life, living with his children to living god knows where, seeing his children at weekends and now his boys mum has got engaged. He obviously loved her

Reactions: 5
I dunno what you miss about sleeping on a sofa, not getting any physical contact with your partner, hearing about how much she loves women & eating her shite dinners. Wiping her arse because she poos herself? Having the kids locked in the house so they are acting up when you come home from work? Living in a house that didn't have hot water for about a year. The list is endless. I can guarantee Aaron is probably 100% more happier and probably enjoys all 3 of the boys more because he can do things with them all. Will be sad only having them on weekends but at least he can do stuff with them and not deal with them smashing and breaking things all the time because they have no stimulation to keep their wee minds and bodies busy. He's the one winning here.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.