Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very clearly planned. She's had her nails done for it. Booked something she's never done before to do together, went to the poshest place their pea brains can think of. Got a H tattoo 😂😂. Do you think this is the exciting this she's been saying she has to tell people then comes out with someone super under whelming?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Very clearly planned. She's had her nails done for it. Booked something she's never done before to do together, went to the poshest place their pea brains can think of. Got a H tattoo 😂😂. Do you think this is the exciting this she's been saying she has to tell people then comes out with someone super under whelming?
It was obvious looking back like you said having her nails done etc it was clearly planned still a bleeping selfish mum imo

I do feel for Aaron she never mentioned engagement with him its gotta hurt being with someone 7 years a house 2 kids and they move on within a month engagement within 6 months not saying hes perfect because we have no clue who hes realy like but i think its pretty crappy tbf

Reactions: 4
It was obvious looking back like you said having her nails done etc it was clearly planned still a bleeping selfish mum imo
I think they are just press ons cause she's not had them done all day. It's just so strange. They will be looking for a sperm donor soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its literally the most Unromantic thing ever. Does holly not know her enough to plan something she'd enjoy? Clearly not, but we all know that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I remember rightly her past proposals were way more romantic so I wonder if this will last longer then her last ones.
It’s obviously planned by both of them, holly already had the c tattooed and she posted saying look what finger it’s on
Knowing Chloe she would of HAD to of picked her own ring as well.
Just another reason them poor boys are getting pushed away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember a few weeks ago she was saying she had already told Chloe what kind of ring she would want etc. So I'm sure it was planned.

Reactions: 5
Tell you something before I see any wedding chat from her I want to see those kids leave Colchester. Go on a caravan holiday at least! Have a house with a garden. Before I see her pissing her benefits up the wall on wedding shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If they make it to the wedding I wonder how many times she’ll cheat on her on the hen do?
then if she’ll cheat on her with hollys brother at the wedding
Or maybe he will stand up and object. That’ll be awkward. Well they’re super awkward together anyway so imagine at the wedding. Imagine if she ends up marrying hollys brother, the wedding will be well awkward when holly turns up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
now shes got what she wanted an engagement for content

Chlo hun you gotta take your kids on a nice day out must be your weekend next weekend

what pisses me off it wasnt too long ago she took the boys to the arcade and didnt even have enough money for them to go on 2p machines im not mocking people who actually struggle bit if you can afford all the tit she does shes not struggling

Reactions: 9
The comment under the photo of them both
“The way holly looks at you omg”
She looks stoned? Or half way through a sneeze? Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hopefully she doesn't poo herself tonight. She has on any other "special" occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.