Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly planned 🤣🤣 cringey as duck i cant cope your a bleeping wreck chloe i dont even predict a wedding happening

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow holly proposed to another girl
This is her 4th engagement 🙃 they never last.
was only a matter of time after holly got the C in the heart tattooed on her ring finger.
wonder if Chloe knows that’s not the first time she’s gotten a tattoo for a girlfriend
Well, she will now after reading this anyway 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’d have been pissed if my husband proposed at Miller and Carter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow holly proposed to another girl
This is her 4th engagement 🙃 they never last.
was only a matter of time after holly got the C in the heart tattooed on her ring finger.
wonder if Chloe knows that’s not the first time she’s gotten a tattoo for a girlfriend
Well, she will now after reading this anyway 🙃
Wait wtf how do u know this 🤣🤣

Think about it she asked for date ideas herself so not like holly just randomly planned it imagine planning your engagement sad freak

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ladies gents everyone in between i want to raise a glass to the car crash couple i dont even think there get to the wedding bleeping cringe 🤣 anyway this has made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder how much the ring cost. Anyone smart enough to be able to find it? 😂 Although it looks incredibly generic

Reactions: 2
9E0C1C24-AD75-48CC-A30A-F7ECE5D190C6.png
Why not do have an apprentice do your finger tattoo: exhibit A.

those jagged lines, the heart isn’t even symmetrical. That was definitely a free hand job. Give it 2 months until the ink drops out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.