Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another riveting day for Milo! Going to the cinema, horse riding, Miller and carter for her but Milo gets a trip to Tesco. Lucky boy! Did anyone else notice how she seemed right irriated when she said "romeos at school but obviously we've got Milo"

Reactions: 12
Another riveting day for Milo! Going to the cinema, horse riding, Miller and carter for her but Milo gets a trip to Tesco. Lucky boy! Did anyone else notice how she seemed right irriated when she said "romeos at school but obviously we've got Milo"
Yeah her tone of voice was almost like ffs 🤣 he must go school next year surley ? I wonder what she will do then

Reactions: 4
Omg I was going to say the same thing! "But OBVIOUSLY Milo is here"

Well of course he is your silly bleep, you pushed him out. If you don't want your kids, give them to their dad! She irritates me so bad!!

bleeping cinema and her poor kid gets Tesco!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Omg I was going to say the same thing! "But OBVIOUSLY Milo is here"

Well of course he is your silly bleep, you pushed him out. If you don't want your kids, give them to their dad! She irritates me so bad!!

bleeping cinema and her poor kid gets Tesco!!!!!
Oh no dont forget the breakfast date horse riding miller and carter and games night 🤣🤣

tescos she took milo to tescos bet he felt so lucky

Honestly angers me so much i dont care what anyone saids if you dont think shes a bloody selfish mother your blind

Reactions: 4
I can't watch her stories without feeling enraged. It's so frustrating. Especially knowing romeo wanted to go horse riding.

Reactions: 3
Just those nachos cost more than what she’s spent on doing stuff with the kids the past couple of weeks 😬 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have already been horse riding? It's 9.30 in the morning!!
To add to their date day there now getting a tattoo as well horse riding was 70 quid duck me wheres all this money coming from

Also her horse was called romeo and she still didnt even feel bad for not taking the kids selfish cow

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.