Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her followers must think she's the world's shittest mum? Surely?!
People probarly do but she just blocks them or people just watch because shes like car crash viewing and dont say anything

The boys look like there having fun at a trampoline place i honestly think chloe is the most selfish mum i have ever met she doesnt even try to see how her actions look bad

Reactions: 3
Now she is modeling a cap that's to big for her head 🤣
Omg im sorry but she looks awful in that look i have never met someone like her who changes personality so much one minute shes looking like shes off on a night out all glammed up next shes in tracksuit hoodie and a hat 🤣 i honestly think shes trying to have the “lesbian look” because she never used to wear that tit

Wouldn't say it's posh. People over dress to go there. They'd like to think they are but they just sell over priced food and are massively over hyped. Don't know why they are going for a meal. She said the other day she'll order steak and lobster. Bet she comes on her story later saying she couldn't eat.

Wouldn't say it's posh. People over dress to go there. They'd like to think they are but they just sell over priced food and are massively over hyped. Don't know why they are going for a meal. She said the other day she'll order steak and lobster. Bet she comes on her story later saying she couldn't eat.
Ah fair enough yh when ever anyone i know has been there they are always dressed up so i just assumed it was fancy yeah i think she will too but i dont believe her every time when she said she doesnt eat though

If she genuinally didnt eat much her weight would be dropping

Ah fair enough yh when ever anyone i know has been there they are always dressed up so i just assumed it was fancy yeah i think she will too but i dont believe her every time when she said she doesnt eat though

If she genuinally didnt eat much her weight would be dropping
Well know doubt holly will be with her when she's making the videos and if holly eyeballs her and makes her feel awkward when she's telling the truth I doubt she sits and lets her tell extravagant lies. She'll definitely pretend not to eat or have holly convince her to eat her meal

Reactions: 2
Well know doubt holly will be with her when she's making the videos and if holly eyeballs her and makes her feel awkward when she's telling the truth I doubt she sits and lets her tell extravagant lies. She'll definitely pretend not to eat or have holly convince her to eat her meal
Yeah i can see that happening do you remember when she went on that trip with the insta girls and as soon as someone filmed her in spoons she chucked her food down if she didnt tell so many lies i wouldnt struggle believing her

[

lets be honest they definitely aren’t for 2 people she probably ate it to herself 🤣
More then likely

• Haha
Can you imagine like "Chloe I didn't pay £25 quid for a steak for you to pretend you didn't eat it" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
cinema - snacks etc
£70 for half an hour horse riding
Petrol to get to all these places
Tattoos for both of them - there’s a min spend with a tattoo so that’ll be a lot of money for nothing.
Then miller and carter for dinner

but couldn’t afford £30 meal when out with hollys family that time
Can’t afford to take the boys out.
“hi im Chloe and my priorities are in the wrong order - I’m also having a identity crisis”

LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS TOAD THEY DESERVE BETTER.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
any tattoo artist that can do a last minute piece is likely to be tit. Did she say what she’s having?

any tattoo artist that can do a last minute piece is likely to be tit. Did she say what she’s having?
It a matching finger tattoo she said there going into town for it if its a finger one it wont take long so probarly squeezed them in

cinema - snacks etc
Tattoos for both of them - there’s a min spend with a tattoo so that’ll be a lot of money for nothing.

“hi im Chloe and my priorities are in the wrong order - I’m also having a identity crisis”

How are people not seeing this and thinking tit mother

No way is she going to miller and Carter like that
They’ll be going for the cheap lunch menu too, which don’t get me wrong, it’s alright but you can act like you’re going for an expensive meal for like half the price 🤣

Reactions: 1
They’ll be going for the cheap lunch menu too, which don’t get me wrong, it’s alright but you can act like you’re going for an expensive meal for like half the price 🤣
I think the other day she said they were getting breakfast after horse riding so probarly going miller and carter later

cinema - snacks etc

Also dont forget the alcohol there be buying to take to hollys family later

So she got her finger tattoo then …….

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.