Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve cringed for months over Chloe Todd, the way I RUN to tattle after viewing her embarrassing stories 😂 finally made an account to comment!

I honestly would not have noticed them bruises if she didn’t point them out! I also personally wouldn’t mention an assault in front of the kids 🧐

Reactions: 11
No she doesn’t deserve to be physically assaulted, just hope it wasnt an homophobic attack on them.

Reactions: 4
Na wont be to do with Aaron because that would make her look silly after spouting about how there still besties

To be honest shes drawn more attention to herself mentioning the bruises there not over visable i didnt even see them when i first skimmed her stories and when she does tit like that i cant help but think its just for attention

I am not condoning violence btw

We need someone to come on here and spill the beans on whats happened
I wouldn't even have noticed the bruises if she hadn't said anything. She's only mentioned them so that people will message and ask her about what happened imo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't even have noticed the bruises if she hadn't said anything. She's only mentioned them so that people will message and ask her about what happened imo 🤷‍♀️
thats what i think its just how she is imo
no one deserves to be hurt but she does not help herself really tbh

Rumours were going round Colchester that she had something to do with a random married man. No idea if that’s to do with it

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Worrying that her first thought was to point out it was nothing to do with Hollie. Like tbf hollie wasn't my 1st thought, I went straight to being the other woman or her trying to be the big I am.

i think if it was she would try using it for content
Oh she definitely would.

Normally she’s got a face full of slap and a filter on so why not today? Oh yeah because a bruised face is quality content for a top instagrammer isn’t it🥴 she’s so cringe and she has deffo bought that advent calendar as if boohoo have paid her for that shite “advert” hahahaha get a real job please chloe

Reactions: 7
Rumours were going round Colchester that she had something to do with a random married man. No idea if that’s to do with it
If it’s that, I’m sorry but if anyone touched my husband (I’m single) I would smack them

Reactions: 3
Normally she’s got a face full of slap and a filter on so why not today? Oh yeah because a bruised face is quality content for a top instagrammer isn’t it🥴 she’s so cringe and she has deffo bought that advent calendar as if boohoo have paid her for that shite “advert” hahahaha get a real job please chloe
Thats what makes no sense normally wont come on with a hair out of line but today it was no make up no filter not even brushed her hair it just come across very wrong and then she said about the bruises it just rubbed me the wrong way i dont wanna be a dick to her because shes been assulted and no one deserves it but as i said i didnt even notice them at first a filter would have easily covered them

If it’s that, I’m sorry but if anyone touched my husband (I’m single) I would smack them
Yeah honestly the mans at fault too dont get me wrong but woman that chase married men make me bleeping sick she admitted to cheating on Aaron loads through their relationship so she clearly doesn't care about that sort of stuff and has no morals

Reactions: 3
If she is the wrong somehow, she won’t say what happened like we all know her and Arron probably split up as she cheated & that’s why she didn’t go into detail.

I’m not saying she deserved it but there’s two side each story!

Reactions: 8
Wtaf that boohoo advent calendar is tacky and cheap. Why do it when Milo was around he looked so excited and then to talk about the attack, no one serves that but shield your kids

Reactions: 4
If she is the wrong somehow, she won’t say what happened like we all know her and Arron probably split up as she cheated & that’s why she didn’t go into detail.

I’m not saying she deserved it but there’s two side each story!
Thats my point if chloe wasnt miss attention seeking changing who she is ever 2 seconds it wouldnt make me think how i do about her no one deserves to be hurt but jesus christ it just came across very attention seeking behaviour like

i dont think its a homophobic attack because she would soo be using it for content which makes me think its somthing shes brought on herself because we know from the past she never shares details if shes at fault and likes to tell her sob stories

Also wheres that bethany girl she was mates with her sister right ? Shes just disappeared she needs to come back

Forgive me if I’m wrong as I watched her story on my break at work but did she not say the attack happened on Friday?
did she not say she had a ‘funny story’ to tell us on the Saturday??
(May have got it all mixed up like)

And yeah tbh I wouldn’t have noticed her bruises, I was waiting for her to say the usual… “ignore the state of me”

Reactions: 7
could Dress up for the theatre Saturday but not for a boohoo ad today 😬
Yeah that makes no sense does it just a little werid

Forgive me if I’m wrong as I watched her story on my break at work but did she not say the attack happened on Friday?
did she not say she had a ‘funny story’ to tell us on the Saturday??
(May have got it all mixed up like)

And yeah tbh I wouldn’t have noticed her bruises, I was waiting for her to say the usual… “ignore the state of me”
Her story was on saturday but this attack happened friday i think ( correct me if im wrong someone ) so makes no sense does it just using it for attention really

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.