Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if I’m wrong as I watched her story on my break at work but did she not say the attack happened on Friday?
did she not say she had a ‘funny story’ to tell us on the Saturday??
(May have got it all mixed up like)

And yeah tbh I wouldn’t have noticed her bruises, I was waiting for her to say the usual… “ignore the state of me”
I did think think that too

Reactions: 1
on another note was watching some youtube today and chloe showed in my recommendations so shes put some of her videos back on her channel

Reactions: 1
I'm kind of shocked by these comments 😳
Why are people even saying "No one deserves to be attacked BUT"... No, No one deserves to be attacked period. She may look like tit today and have no make up on and have messy hair because she's shaken up..?
We have no idea what's gone on and I don't think we ever will but common guys, victim shaming? 😬😬

Probably going to get hate but honestly, it's left a bitter taste in my mouth.
As i said in my post if chloe had not acted as she has in the past i would have more sympathy for her i think its just because ive followed her for a long time long before i even joined tattle because once upon a time i was actually a fan of her and have come to know what shes like but i accept not everyone will agree with me on this and thats fine :)

Reactions: 5
Yeah thats right did u hear anything about what happened you know her through a friend right ?
I haven’t heard anything yet but it probably won’t be long, word travels fast when she’s involved but we we probably never know the truth. She’ll no doubt tell so many lies all over the show, then rumours on top of that.
maybe this will be one of those boy who cried wolf situations.
nobody deserves that, I wouldn’t wish it on my greatest enemy.
but no doubt in a weeks time the story will be old news and she’ll be onto something new.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t heard anything yet but it probably won’t be long, word travels fast when she’s involved but we we probably never know the truth. She’ll no doubt tell so many lies all over the show, then rumours on top of that.
maybe this will be one of those boy who cried wolf situations.
nobody deserves that, I wouldn’t wish it on my greatest enemy.
but no doubt in a weeks time the story will be old news and she’ll be onto something new.
Thats my point shes had so many phases and told so many lies thats she been caught out for telling many times i just dont believe anything she saids any more and when u followed someone for a long time you get to know them honestly the fact she lied about milo being ill nothing would shock me with this girl so i just struggle to believe anything she saids

Reactions: 3
As i said in my post if chloe had not acted as she has in the past i would have more sympathy for her i think its just because ive followed her for a long time long before i even joined tattle because once upon a time i was actually a fan of her and have come to know what shes like but i accept not everyone will agree with me on this and thats fine :)
I’ve seen her disgusting side, gotten abuse from her personally and watched her give it to others. She’s by no mean innocent.
she could’ve done someone a lot worse and come off better but quite frankly we will never know.
as long as the kids are safe and kept out of it that’s my only concern.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen her disgusting side, gotten abuse from her personally and watched her give it to others. She’s by no mean innocent.
she could’ve done someone a lot worse and come off better but quite frankly we will never know.
as long as the kids are safe and kept out of it that’s my only concern.
She does strike me as someone that can get gobby i remember her come say it to my face rants on instagram as i said before shes not very well liked on many groups online especially on fb if a group of people dont like you and all have very simlar stories about you there has to be some sort of truth in it

Reactions: 3
I'm kind of shocked by these comments 😳
Why are people even saying "No one deserves to be attacked BUT"... No, No one deserves to be attacked period. She may look like tit today and have no make up on and have messy hair because she's shaken up..?
We have no idea what's gone on and I don't think we ever will but common guys, victim shaming? 😬😬

Probably going to get hate but honestly, it's left a bitter taste in my mouth.
I'll be honest I think 90% of people have said no one deserves to be physically assaulted. Its said daily she looks a state. No one has victim shamed that I have seen, if they have that's on them.

But let's be fair if she hadn't mentioned the bruises not many would have noticed them, I didn't until she brought them up. It's tit if she has been assaulted for no reason.

Reactions: 6
I'll be honest I think 90% of people have said no one deserves to be physically assaulted. Its said daily she looks a state. No one has victim shamed that I have seen, if they have that's on them.

But let's be fair if she hadn't mentioned the bruises not many would have noticed them, I didn't until she brought them up. It's tit if she has been assaulted for no reason.
Exactly i didnt see anyone victim shaming at all im just judging off her past attention seeking behaviour and if im wrong and the truth comes out what really happened then il take back what i said

Reactions: 4
I ain’t victim shaming, I’m just saying if she was chasing people’s husband then what do you expect? I didn’t notice the bruises until she said, I just thought she ill or had a rough night. Like someone said as long as the children are okay then thats all that matters.

I used to like her as well until she used a poor girls death for clout & when I was going through a divorce, I asked for advice on GM and someone in my messages about tv programme on young couple being divorced & prying into my private life like I didn’t have enough on.

• Heart
I ain’t victim shaming, I’m just saying if she was chasing people’s husband then what do you expect? I didn’t notice the bruises until she said, I just thought she ill or had a rough night. Like someone said as long as the children are okay then thats all that matters.

I used to like her as well until she used a poor girls death for clout & when I was going through a divorce, I asked for advice on GM and someone in my messages about tv programme on young couple being divorced & prying into my private life like I didn’t have enough on.
Many have said they didnt notice them until she mentioned them i defonitly didnt i skimmed her stories and was not until i watched properly and really looked for them there probarly in shot for like 2 seconds at the end of the day if shes been wrongly assulted and it isnt her fault thats wrong but if its true about chasing peoples husbands then im not suprised id go mad if someone was chasing my partner and lets be honest shes admitted to cheating on Aaron ( she said pretty much every night out she cheated) so would not surprise me at all and we know from experience and if thats victim shaming then i guess its victim shaming 😐

100% agree if she is trying it on with other people's partners then its never going to end with rainbows and butterflies. Does it mean she should be assaulted of course not, should she expect it again of course not, is it likely an unhappy wife would do it, of course it is.

Her children are hopefully fine although I don't think they should be subjected to hearing about mummy being hurt.

But then they hear about her sex life so what's the difference now

Catching up with the goings on😅
Yeah I’m confused about the timeline, this was friday and she’s very shaken up by it but Saturday she went out dressed up to the theatre?
And theres no way she would be made to post an advertisement by a brand whilst she looks like that and is obviously going through some trouble. You see it all the time brands will accommodate you with personal things like this. Just shows to me yet again they don’t work with her, she is making things up and doesn’t understand the difference between a paid advertisement and an affiliate link.

And she had a funny story, does she mean she was attacked on Saturday or was the story of the attack an ‘funny story’ but now police are involved she can’t say

And she had a funny story, does she mean she was attacked on Saturday or was the story of the attack an ‘funny story’ but now police are involved she can’t say
Yh police would probarly told her not to talk about it but shes talking about having to give statements which makes me think its not reported yet because surley you would do that when you report the crime ?

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion- I've been there myself, my ex who i was with for 7 years cheated and got another girl pregnant, I found out 2 days after having our daughter. I've never had any ill feeling towards her ever.

Hitting anyone is vile and grim, and thats assuming she knew he was married (which is all speculation atm) and even if she did, it was him in the relationship not chloe. Dunno why women always go for the other person, HE was clearly the issue regardless.
Throwing your fists at another women because YOUR partner did you wrong is just trampy.

But.....
I'm guessing she pissed off the wrong person and they smacked her one, still not cool but definitely something she wont be talking publicly about if their is a ongoing investigation

Can tell everyone about period sex and shitting on her girlfriend but won’t open up about what happened. Violence is never ok but she is probably excited for the content. Even if it wasn’t a homophobic attack she will probably try say it was. She always acts bitchy online and gets involved in her neighbours arguments so what does she expect.

Sorry if that is very bitchy as nobody deserves to be whacked but I can never trust anything coming from her anymore.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.