Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably forget because its just that funny.
shes probably found her brother and Holly got the same dad

I would love to hear Chloes thoughts on why she is anti vac. I love when uneducated trampy chavs spit utter bollocks about it because they saw a post on FB.

(everyones choice but just funny seeing some peoples daft reasonings)
Im anti vax- no reasonings, but I let my immune do its job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No wonder she doesn't leave the house if she edits every photo... Talk about giving yourself a complex! She doesn't even need to edit photos, just have a wash love.

Reactions: 5
This is when you no who you're real friends are tell you're pal to stop editing pictures you're a public laughing stock love

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So she's just adding a random story of sapphire models I really don't get her at all

Reactions: 2
I’m going to guess she’s being paid to advertise but considering she’s losing and not gaining any new followers, anyone who would want to join that site would have done it by now, surely?🤷🏻‍♀️ She is flogging a dead horse

Reactions: 8
Another klarna purchase for the advent calender from boohoo i see i mean who realisticly buys a bleeping advent calender from boohoo 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Was wondering if it was something todo with Aaron as the pictures behind her are down but there’s still one up with Aaron in it.
I mean I hope she’s okay, no one deserves to be attacked

Reactions: 5
Was wondering if it was something todo with Aaron as the pictures behind her are down but there’s still one up with Aaron in it.
I mean I hope she’s okay, no one deserves to be attacked
Na wont be to do with Aaron because that would make her look silly after spouting about how there still besties

To be honest shes drawn more attention to herself mentioning the bruises there not over visable i didnt even see them when i first skimmed her stories and when she does tit like that i cant help but think its just for attention

I am not condoning violence btw

We need someone to come on here and spill the beans on whats happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just cause I know she reads here those clips are creasless clips! They stop bends on your hair if you have already done it and clips it back to do make up!

She was trying to draw attention to the bruises she normally sits face on, but was sat with the bruised side to the camera. But even so no one deserves to be physically assaulted which I'm assuming since the police are involved is what happened.

Reactions: 4
Just cause I know she reads here those clips are creasless clips! They stop bends on your hair if you have already done it and clips it back to do make up!

She was trying to draw attention to the bruises she normally sits face on, but was sat with the bruised side to the camera. But even so no one deserves to be physically assaulted which I'm assuming since the police are involved is what happened.
Its not right at all physical abuse / assault is never ok

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.