Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is holly allowing her to go around doing whatever with men though 🤔
Well remember with Aaron it was a one sided open relationship? She always said she never liked a dick as well 🤣🤣

Can tell everyone about period sex and shitting on her girlfriend but won’t open up about what happened. Violence is never ok but she is probably excited for the content. Even if it wasn’t a homophobic attack she will probably try say it was. She always acts bitchy online and gets involved in her neighbours arguments so what does she expect.

Sorry if that is very bitchy as nobody deserves to be whacked but I can never trust anything coming from her anymore.
No to be fair no one deserves it but sooner or later she was going to piss the wrong person off

Reactions: 2
Thats my point shes had so many phases and told so many lies thats she been caught out for telling many times i just dont believe anything she saids any more and when u followed someone for a long time you get to know them honestly the fact she lied about milo being ill nothing would shock me with this girl so i just struggle to believe anything she saids
Exactly this. Its hard to believe whats real and whats not with her anymore. Her own fault for lying so much that when something happens people are skeptical.

Well remember with Aaron it was a one sided open relationship? She always said she never liked a dick as well 🤣🤣

No to be fair no one deserves it but sooner or later she was going to piss the wrong person off
She was posting content mocking her neighbours having an argument so it wouldn’t surprise me if one of them saw it and went for her. Don’t tit where you eat.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry to say this but she’s probably pissed the wrong person off & they gave her a whack.

Does anyone deserved to be whacked? No. I don’t condone violence but as someone as said she has said a few times, would you say it to my face? And someone probably did.

Just think loads of mods left GM, was that the reason? Did she say something to one of them & they know her personally. Where’s her mates that send her gifts? I’m surprised she hasn’t had a flock of surprises like thank you, Kelly.

I think she’s in the wrong somehow

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry to say this but she’s probably pissed the wrong person off & they gave her a whack.

Does anyone deserved to be whacked? No. I don’t condone violence but as someone as said she has said a few times, would you say it to my face? And someone probably did.

Just think loads of mods left GM, was that the reason? Did she say something to one of them & they know her personally. Where’s her mates that send her gifts? I’m surprised she hasn’t had a flock of surprises like thank you, Kelly.

I think she’s in the wrong somehow
Well one of her sending gift mates is off marbella for a month so no gifts from her 🤣

Flipping it round for a minute because we are all assuming she is the victim, she could have quite easily started on the wrong person thinking she is concrete and got her arse handed to her.

Reactions: 5
Well one of her sending gift mates is off marbella for a month so no gifts from her 🤣

Flipping it round for a minute because we are all assuming she is the victim, she could have quite easily started on the wrong person thinking she is concrete and got her arse handed to her.
I would’ve loved to of seen that

Just had a catch up on the Essex Vibezzzz website, all of the same sizes they had as “sold out” right from launch day are still that way, with none of the other sizes sold out. Also, why haven’t we seen any of her followers wearing a single piece? Surely Chloe would be sharing them? Guess it really was a flop🤭 Just my mid morning wonderings🤣🤣

Just had a catch up on the Essex Vibezzzz website, all of the same sizes they had as “sold out” right from launch day are still that way, with none of the other sizes sold out. Also, why haven’t we seen any of her followers wearing a single piece? Surely Chloe would be sharing them? Guess it really was a flop🤭 Just my mid morning wonderings🤣🤣
Yup i even looked on her tagged photos on instagram and nothing 🤣🤣 no ones clearly brought them i bet kelly feels embarrassed working with chloe also was she not with some sort of management apperently ?

I dont know why she just wont see this life is not for her i dont really get whats changed as when she was with Aaron she was always posting stories so either holly is there a lot so cant story or shes just not interested anymore i feel like walking away now would be so much better for her then doing half arsed fake brand deals

Also i noticed her youtube channel has videos again have any of you seen this 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Yup i even looked on her tagged photos on instagram and nothing 🤣🤣 no ones clearly brought them i bet kelly feels embarrassed working with chloe also was she not with some sort of management apperently ?

I dont know why she just wont see this life is not for her i dont really get whats changed as when she was with Aaron she was always posting stories so either holly is there a lot so cant story or shes just not interested anymore i feel like walking away now would be so much better for her then doing half arsed fake brand deals

Also i noticed her youtube channel has videos again have any of you seen this 🤣🤣
OH MY GOD THO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Noooo why did you make me go to her YouTube 😭 I forgot about her weekends out to Sainsbury’s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Oh grief why did I watch this 😆 🤣 so she's trying to earn ad revenue again 🙄.

Side note her hair is much better blonde

Right i actually thought looked ok here 🤣🤣 dont earn ad sense if u use ad block ;)

Look at that funny how we mentioned gifts and what turns up 🙄 no mention of holly though ? Bit odd
I just hate all the sympathy stuff. She’s never once felt bad about using holly or Aaron but expects people to feel bad for her

Reactions: 4
I just hate all the sympathy stuff. She’s never once felt bad about using holly or Aaron but expects people to feel bad for her
It just come across as attention seeking doesn't it we all go through hard times but do u really need gifts every time u go through somthing hard id prefer people to actually be there and support me then buy me gifts 🤔

I'm so confused as to what happened.....

She loves the drama though, you can tell. She would usually do a chatty story, she's probably waiting for the peak engagement time.

What's the betting her gobby mouth got a slap? Where is Holly the hero?

• Haha
I'm so confused as to what happened.....

She loves the drama though, you can tell. She would usually do a chatty story, she's probably waiting for the peak engagement time.

What's the betting her gobby mouth got a slap? Where is Holly the hero?
She went out to the theatre with holly had such a funny story to tell us about somthing that happened but then appears on her stories with not really visable bruises until she pointed them out saying shes been in an serious incident then goes on to say she needs to give statements to the police which tells me shes not even reported it yet

knowing her history and from what people who knew her personally have said on her she probarly deserved it

Funny how she has not mentioned holly being supportive hey? 🤣 not such a hero after all

It just come across as attention seeking doesn't it we all go through hard times but do u really need gifts every time u go through somthing hard id prefer people to actually be there and support me then buy me gifts 🤔
Exactly this! I crashed my car the other week, my friend sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, I didn't plaster it over social media. I thanked HER told her how great SHE is and how much I appreciate her. The rest of the world does not know about it.

She went out to the theatre with holly had such a funny story to tell us about somthing that happened but then appears on her stories with not really visable bruises until she pointed them out saying shes been in an serious incident then goes on to say she needs to give statements to the police which tells me shes not even reported it yet

knowing her history and from what people who knew her personally have said on her she probarly deserved it

Funny how she has not mentioned holly being supportive hey? 🤣 not such a hero after all
The statements I think depend on if she was the actual victim or witnessed/collateral damage kind of thing.

Do we reckon she’ll make a youtube video about it? And this will be the beginning of her Youtube come back? Not that it ever actually took off in the first place😂

Reactions: 5
Do we reckon she’ll make a youtube video about it? And this will be the beginning of her Youtube come back? Not that it ever actually took off in the first place😂
They cant have been up much longer then a few weeks they were still gone very recently so just odd why there back up

Exactly this! I crashed my car the other week, my friend sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, I didn't plaster it over social media. I thanked HER told her how great SHE is and how much I appreciate her. The rest of the world does not know about it.

The statements I think depend on if she was the actual victim or witnessed/collateral damage kind of thing.
Exactly this it aint doing her any favours if im honest just makes it look even more attention seeking really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.