Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also dramatically losing followers and since posting that went from 38.6k to 38.5k

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They definitely do. I remember her giving Milo some coke out of a bottle before on her stories, this was when he was about 2.

It's absolute scruff central.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if that Connor who has said "welcome to the family" is Holly's brother 🤔
It is hollys brother

sorry but laughing about a COVID protest? Anti COVID vac are we Chloe? We did have our assumptions.
I hope it’s never one of your family members who die from COVID, while you’re going out partying then bringing it home to them. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 8
It is hollys brother

sorry but laughing about a COVID protest? Anti COVID vac are we Chloe? We did have our assumptions.
I hope it’s never one of your family members who die from COVID, while you’re going out partying then bringing it home to them. Disgraceful.
She posted a while ago she’d had both jabs

I would love to hear Chloes thoughts on why she is anti vac. I love when uneducated trampy chavs spit utter bollocks about it because they saw a post on FB.

(everyones choice but just funny seeing some peoples daft reasonings)

Reactions: 3
She posted a while ago she’d had both jabs
It was mentioned on the last thread she wasn’t and I hadn’t seen her mention anything of it

I would love to hear Chloes thoughts on why she is anti vac. I love when uneducated trampy chavs spit utter bollocks about it because they saw a post on FB.

(everyones choice but just funny seeing some peoples daft reasonings)
We all assumed she’d lose followers over it
That’s the thing when you’re so public about everything. You’re gonna have people against something you do. So you can’t win either way.

Reactions: 2
She said she's had her first jab, but she hasn't mentioned having the second. Whether she's telling the truth, I doubt it. Why share anti vax stuff? It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
She’s too lazy to sort her sons birth certificate so he can nursery, she’s definitely to lazy to get a vaccine.

I still find it hilarious that she wrote a fake post pretending to be Holly 🤣 & the fact her brother commented on it.
If my brothers bird did an Instagram about shitting on him, I would be so embarrassed for him and my family

Reactions: 9
My god I can not WAIT for her super funny story later in. Probably so so funny. Comedy Todd. She’s always hilarious.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.