Chloe Todd #13 Chloe's bird looks like her brother, will she ever be a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet holy jesus.

This is absolutely hilarious.
Ive just read it its clearly chloe writing it herself omfg this is so funny to me hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 somthing you would do when your like 14 in your first relationship when you would frape someones fb 🤣 omg dying

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly reminds me of the tit would pull as a teenager😩 5 months! 5 whole months😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omfg how old are they 🤮. Chloe needs to focus more on her kids than showing off a fake relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How have they been through so much in 5 months 😂😂😂 I've had stuff in my freezer for longer than their relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those lumpy lips tho 😳😦🤭 2 pea sized lumps. Top lip is soooo uneven. Get them dissolved toad x
BCBBDD84-FBA0-4CE9-9E69-5DC0FCDD287C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why don’t she just let holly have an Instagram so she can write her own posts instead of being so controlling. She’s such a manipulator

So Chloe was single for 2 months 😬😬🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
so we all post our suspicions on holly not having social media and less than 48 hours later she has posted on chloes social media 😂😂😂 idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the episode what didn’t happen today Holly didn’t write on Chloe’s insta, come back tomorrow for season 13, episode 2 of chloe and her bullshit x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely if that boohoo stuff was gifted she’d have tagged boohoo in the story “@boohoo” rather than just writing “boohoo”…. The point of companies gifting is so the receiver promotes them by tagging them in stories etc….. defo Klarna purchase lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hollys blatantly round there more now to do the school runs as Chloe enjoyed doing a whole 2 of them 🙄😂

Yessss!!!
37CDE837-3F94-4098-945F-A453EB92234F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"Holly" posting on her grid is one thing but putting it on your story and telling people to check it out is just out of this world CRINGE 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.