Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she’s influencer if she does out for dates at beefeater and then spends a Saturday in beer garden 😬 not a very high end influence lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get how she’s influencer if she does out for dates at beefeater and then spends a Saturday in beer garden 😬 not a very high end influence lol
So many nicer places for the same price. Hardly a romantic ‘first date’

Reactions: 3
Just made me laugh how all the sweets she’s trying to promote, she just keeps saying “I don’t really like ‘em” thats not exactly how you pull sales in Chloe😂😂

Why would you even ask her to do ads when she says she hates everything? Surely that company won’t work with her again.

Why would you even ask her to do ads when she says she hates everything? Surely that company won’t work with her again.
They are the only company that do work with her, they are a joke, a few of us have messaged them in the past about things like chloe binning almost full food items on camera etc during the pandemic and their response was 'as long as she meets her sales targets'

Reactions: 7
Aww but this taste of the states who gave zero fucks chloe broke lockdown rules and apparently she brings in lots of sales so ya know they're one in the same

Reactions: 2
Aww but this taste of the states who gave zero fucks chloe broke lockdown rules and apparently she brings in lots of sales so ya know they're one in the same
Surely not many people buy that crap 😬 can buy the same in b&m

How can she miss her kids so much but then never make a proper effort with them when she does have them 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand how fast she is to upload photos of her kids to her grid but then how quick she throws them at holly 😬. As a mum I do not understand

Kelly commented on her post about Romeo / Milo then deleted the comment after 🧐 lovers tiff 😂😂
what did she say ?

someone left a comment on kelly and chloes picture together saying they had a spark or somthing along the lines then kellys gf commented laugh thing face emojis as a reply

what did she say ?

someone left a comment on kelly and chloes picture together saying they had a spark or somthing along the lines then kellys gf commented laugh thing face emojis as a reply
All the comments have been removed from that one now! I was being nosey yesterday 🤣🤣 her picture likes have dropped drastically since the start of the year they used to be 1k+ now she is lucky to get over 100!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
All the comments have been removed from that one now! I was being nosey yesterday 🤣🤣 her picture likes have dropped drastically since the start of the year they used to be 1k+ now she is lucky to get over 100!
thats really bizzare considering it was posted a week ago and 3-4 days ago comments were still there do we think theyve fallen out ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.