Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Boux Avenue actually want to work with a benefit fraud who talks about shitting on their girlfriend 😂 It is all klarna debts. Any company can see she has low engagement and losing followers.
Theres people with not many less followers then her and more engagement who still dont get the branded work really unless its a small company so shes just stupid to think people believe these companies work with her

Reactions: 5
Why would Boux Avenue actually want to work with a benefit fraud who talks about shitting on their girlfriend 😂 It is all klarna debts. Any company can see she has low engagement and losing followers.
It's most probably one of those "companies" that you see comment on influencer posts saying "want to colab dm us ❤💥" and you look at the page and it's literally full of chloes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How have they not been on a date yet 🤨
They have. They been on a few of dates already that’s she documented. There was a few comments on an early thread as she’s said they’ve never been on a date before but they definitely have 🙄

Reactions: 10
They have. They been on a few of dates already that’s she documented. There was a few comments on an early thread as she’s said they’ve never been on a date before but they definitely have 🙄
Oh tit yeah she literally turned it into content? Why is she lying 😂

• Haha
I was going to say, they’ve definitely had a date before, didn’t they go to a dessert/waffle house place or something not that long ago? Idk, guess Chloes more bothered about cementing a babysitter before she commits to a few more dates😂

Reactions: 6
They've definitely had dates chloe can't remember her lies

Omg I'm gonna be howling if it's a collab with that Kelly chloe tod thinks she's off towie

• Haha
I think its got to be that Kellys brand. No one else would😂 God can’t wait to see how it turns out, what a pointless flop

Reactions: 4
agreed too
I think its got to be that Kellys brand. No one else would😂 God can’t wait to see how it turns out, what a pointless flop
Did anyone see Kelly’s rant today on her stories? She says al Lynsey but is friend with Chloe who is the biggest bum ever 🙄🙄🙄🙄

agreed too

Did anyone see Kelly’s rant today on her stories? She says al Lynsey but is friend with Chloe who is the biggest bum ever 🙄🙄🙄🙄
** says all this **

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
that boy pulling his trousers down in that last video fully sums up their maturity level. I fully question why they’ve had children so young, their mental age is horrific 😫

Reactions: 7
that boy pulling his trousers down in that last video fully sums up their maturity level. I fully question why they’ve had children so young, their mental age is horrific 😫
I know that guy 😂 used to talk to him a few years back

Reactions: 2
So much for her not drinking ay. Another thing that didn’t get her the attention she wanted😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for dinner you handsome girl, another date sponsored by the bank of Holly, Chloe wouldn't know how to put her hand in her pocket if she could buy that skill on Klarna

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.