Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Themoreyouknow

"What kind of mums are we?"

Thanks for asking.

I am the kind of mum who doesn't film my naked children, upload it to my following and actually pays attention to them. Takes them for walks, gives them human interaction instead of a tablet 24/7 and just shows an interest in them, like they aren't just an inconvenience to my 5 minute relationship. I am also the type of mum who has a secure job for my children and doesn't jump on every band wagon (tik tok, only fans, fake brand deals) because I can't get off my fucking lazy arse and get a real job. I care about their wellbeing and having a nice home, rather than going to an amazon store or Starbucks whilst claiming you don't have £30 to your name.

Cheers for asking, come again, can't wait for your feedback about how badly you're being bullied.

Grow up you silly girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

panini

VIP Member
CBA10D20-BF5C-41E5-97B7-14546B946F62.png
Chloe’s found us a new game!
Klarna, universal credit, dirty, boring

Anyone have any other thoughts??

• Haha
Reactions: 21

charxlou

“Happy fathers day to Hollie, thank you for being a father, mother (because lord knows I’m barely one), taxi, babysitter and bank account. Don’t know where the kids would be without you (probably in front of the tv). What a great 2 months of knowing you its been. Heres to another few till I get bored of the lesbian thing and you get bored of paying for me😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21

loucoop

Probs waaay to early for a thread suggestion but I feel the lips are gunna give us some content for abit 😂

Thread suggestion:
"Lips about to burst, still dressing like 2001 fred durst"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

JustSteph

Does anyone else watch her stories and come to tattle life so freakin' fast knowing what will be said?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Themoreyouknow

Okay.
I may be like, an overprotective mum🤣

But would you really let your girlfriend of 2 months take your son to town, without being there yourself? Jesus christ...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
What a freak, I'd call her a poundland Angelina Jolie for the blood necklaces but she probably didn't even know that Angelina and Billy Bob Thornton did it years before Megan Fox and MGK 😂😂. She's so cringe and desperate, anything for a bit of attention, is it any wonder her friends are ripping the piss out of her, probably wondering what personality she'll absorb next week. Also of course Romeo is obsessed with Holly, she has probably given him more attention in the 20 minutes they've been a couple than chloe has his entire life, poor kids are just a child benefit payment to her

Reactions: 16

RedTiger

VIP Member
New personality: Football fan Chloe
Ok so in the last few months we have had these random personalities and content
- LGBT
- Cancer
- Depressed
- Anxiety
- Bulimia
- Trolls are mean
- Insecure
- Tom boy
- ‘lesbian fashion’
- Classy
- Football fan suddenly
- Obsessed with Boris
- Social media manager
- Slimming world
- Calorie counting
- No diet
- Bucket list ignoring the kids
- Tiktok obsessed
- Alcoholic
- Mummy ‘insecure’ Hollie
- Co parenting with the best friend
- Rock and punk rock music lover
- Shits herself on partner because they are soooo comfortable and in love
- Extremely open about sexual encounters
- Sick 2847473 times
- Kept pissing herself
- Skint

Probably way more. This girl needs psychological evaluation.

Why is she aways in the same PJS everyday all day? She said she had a shower but she is back in her PJS.

• Haha

Themoreyouknow

Hey, I'm new here, I have followed Chloe for a while but boy hasn't she turned into a car crash more over the years, even more so since getting with her twin.. I mean her girlfriend.

I follow her FRIEND Hollie, and it seems toad was drinking with her and their friends last night at 7pm, on a Tuesday. I wonder where her boys are? With their new step mummy who is exclusively being introduced as a friend.

The girl makes me sick, if she doesn't want her children just give them to their dad full time.

Dita84

We all get that people can struggle financially. What we have the issue with is spending thousands and thousands at Christmas, getting lip fillers (she paid for her first set), deliverooing some ham, buying steak for lunch, 5x take aways a week, yet not having a job or £30 in your account. People who are actually broke can't do any of the above, and most parents when fnancially struggling that badly would not do any of the above and put their family first so they have the money there for emergencies, or y'know get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 15